Best deal on 8ft trampoline + enclosure?

Hi, does anyone know where to buy a 8ft trampoline and enclosure from?

I want to buy one for a birthday present at the end of July. I would like to get the best price, so any help gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for your help

Caz

Comments

• nmbash
    nmbash Posts: 73 Forumite
    B&Q 8Ft Trampoline With Enclosure - £116.50 (online).
    I had seen this in the store and thought it was a good price, but I wasn't sure of the quality. I was going to post an sos on this forum (about B&Q verse TP) when I spotted your request, so I'll do this here and hope that some 'expert' out there can help :-)

Does anyone know what the difference is between TP and the B&Q trampoline? I realise that the quality for the TP trampoline will be very good, but does it justify the price difference ? John Lewis is selling TP279 Vienna2 8ft Trampoline for £139 and the TP296 8ft Bounce Surround for £125. They have a £25 discount if you buy both together so the total is £239.

So is the extra £122.5 worth it. I am the type that goes for quality. So is it worth the extra ?
  • cuffie
    cuffie Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    Try e-bay. We bought ours from atlantic trampolines. Comes with ladder, enclosure and cover.

I posted a similar question on here back around Easter time. I saw 14ft one in John Lewis for £800 and then these on e-bay for £200. No one could come up with the price differences (except maybe extra padding around the outside). We are more than happy with our one. A ladder itself is around £30 so take that into consideration too.
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I bought mine from kays- 49.99 trampoline & 46.89 for the enclosure, free delivery currently covers are 5.99 in B&Q. not sure if they are still available but easy to put up and very robust.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • nmbash
    nmbash Posts: 73 Forumite
    I checked out atlantictrampolines.co.uk - 8ft = £179 but this includes a weather cover and ladder. So worth considering.
  • Atlantic trampolines are very good. There products and customer service.

I would buy via their e-bay shop as they are cheaper than visiting their site direct

Heres their current crop of stuff on ebay - http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZatlantictrampolinesQQhtZ-1
  • AndysDad
    AndysDad Posts: 694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Atlantic trampolines are very good. There products and customer service.

I would buy via their e-bay shop as they are cheaper than visiting their site direct

Heres their current crop of stuff on ebay - http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZatlantictrampolinesQQhtZ-1
    Their products look good but why are their postages charges so high !
  • Next day delivery - they are still cheaper via ebay than their site. They are also heavy packages and they come via nightfrieght.
  • Scott_Yates
    Scott_Yates Posts: 16 Forumite
    Not sure where you live, but TJ Hughes in Lichfield are selling 10ft trampolines plus enclusure for £100. I don't think they do mail order, but it might be worth a call to them to see. I bought one for my 6 year old daughter last year and it seems great value to me, and is comparable quality to the B&Q ones.
  • Focus DIY also do the 10ft at £100 as well as Asda.
  • Thanks to everyone for all your help in answering my question.

I really appreciate you all taking the time to reply. I found an 8ft trampoline + enclosure on both Argos and Tesco website for £129.99, but am too still trying to work out why the TP ones are so much more expensive. :confused:

Thanks again for your help

Caz
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family