free online photo prints offers (ex low P+P) (merged)

Warning! This discussion is out of date.
For the latest photo print deals including completely free prints from Asda see our weekly updated Free Photo Prints Deals Note

Intro By Martin

Many photo printing firms offer free trials of there services where you only pay for postage. Thus if you've got photo's to develop you can simply use a range of the different free deals (normall you would pay 10p-20p each print). Better still, below you'll see a list that MoneySaver GoofyGAT takes the time to keep this thread updated with all the best current deals - huge thanks...

There are nearly 1,000 free prints to be had, though most times you need to pay postage & packaging (P+P), which is detailed below.

All photo dimensions are in inches unless stated otherwise. Some details are a bit vague, hence the ??s. I'll fill in the missing/uncertain info as I find it or anyone lets me know. If you find any incorrect information in this post please reply to this thread (or send me a pm) - thanks!
WARNING! Always double check deals/costs before signing up
For maximum benefit read the Notes below before taking the plunge.

To subscribe to this thread (for updates) click here [may open in a new window/tab]

Three Top Deals...
  • Snapfish Tiscali (1): 30x 6x4 = £0.99 P+P [see Note 2 & 3] or pickup free from your local Jessops camera shop (offer can vary when you click it)
  • PhotoBox: Nectar 50x 6x4 (or 6x4.5) = £1.50 P+P [see Note 2] (Enter your Nectar card number, or just click on the Photobox link to get to the deal)
Got suggestions/spotted others. Please post them in the thread. However don't put codes/vouchers themselves; put those in the Discount Codes n Vouchers board and then link to them from this post.

I. Large size offers (above 6x4/4.5): II. Standard size offers (6x4/4.5 or less) :
  • PhotoBox: (The Children's Mutual) 50x 6x4 (or 6x4.5) = £1.50 P+P [see Note 2]
  • Foto: 30x 6x4 = £1.99 P+P
  • Snapfish: 40x 6x4 = £0.99 P+P [see Note 2 & 3]
  • Snapfish (Babyworld): 20x 6x4 = £0.99 P+P [see Note 2 & 3]
  • Asda: 10x 6x4 = £1.50 P+P
Expired deals HERE (may still be worth a go)

For Free PASSPORT PHOTOS see this thread by jelly123

NOTES:

1. MOST (if not all) the above offers are for first time customers only. But definitely worth checking the latest posts in this thread as many may be offers for existing customers, &/or offers with free P+P as well. Free P+P offers/codes are sometimes posted at the Discount Codes 'n Vouchers board.

2. For some of the 'similar' sites using a different email address for each may work {thanks --Tony--}. though obviously if the terms state one per household/email address and link the multiple sites don't do this.

3. Anything Snapfish, is now eligible for FREE pickup from your nearest Jessops store [click here or here for details], thus making your first order completely free if you're able to do this.

The option to choose Jessops instore collection will be available before you complete your order. Snapfish now also offer free unlimited online photo storage & sharing. [Please note:

To keep your account active you must make at least 1 order every 12 months (even a single print order is fine), or you'll lose your account & stored pics - for details: click here & here. It's easy enough to rejoin though & start afresh. Hence the only thing you really lose is the pics, and you'll need to re-upload them!]

4. Going thro' Quidco, RPoints, MutualPoints, GreasyPalm, TopCashBack, PigsBack, MrsCashBack, etc could earn cashback/redeemable points - so worth checking out.

5. Snapfish: If you're the referral type, you can get upto 5,000 free photo prints: see Tell a Friend for details {thanks Kman2001}

6. Some of the offers expire a short time after registration, so make sure to use them while still valid!

7. Offers are likely to change without notice, so keep checking the above sites for the latest.

8. Please thank the Original Poster (OP) where applicable.

I'll keep posting updates as I find them.
Enjoy :D G

P.S. More UK online digital photo sites with no offers at the moment. Posted these so one can see what else is available & to check them out for offers from time to time. Present 'token' offers in [brackets].
  • DirectFoto (2) - [15x 6x4/7x5 free prints with every order £3.50 & above, plus free P+P]
[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• cowboy
    cowboy Posts: 310 Forumite
    Thanks! I was waiting for someone to compile the free photo prints websites... and you did it!
  • avi_3
    avi_3 Posts: 311 Forumite
    Also go via cashback sites like quidco for photobox and snapfish, you get money back
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons codes are not permitted on the Grabbit board and have been moved. If in doubt please read this and this for an explanation. If you have any questions about this policy please email [email="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/email].

some posts containing discount codes have been removed.
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    By the time you've paid the P&P on most of these freebies it's cheaper to go

https://www.dlab7.com and get them cheaper.

I've just ordered 55 6x4.5 for £4.27 and that includes delivery
    I haven't got one!
  • Ellie
    Ellie Posts: 526 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    10 also available free plus P&P @ boots http://www.bootsdigitalphotocentre.com/wpp/boots/welcome.jsp
  • Anyanka_2
    Anyanka_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    All new customers get 30 free prints from www.photobox.co.uk without any need for credit card details etc.

The photos are of a really good quality - the site came first in Which Digital Camera's test and they send them out quickly.

You also get free online storage for your photos (to share with friends and family) and the best bit is you can send your photos to uk mobiles for free.
  • Kangol_Rat
    Kangol_Rat Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    is it free p+p?
  • Anyanka_2
    Anyanka_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    I think so.
  • I am extremley dissappionted with the quality from Photbox and won't be using them again. I have tried Photodeal and Snapfish and they were very good.

I had the same image done by each company as a tester and Photobox was the worse by far - making the print looking as though it was from a low resolution image!

Edited this after thread was merged with same link I had put in!
  • GoofyGAT
    GoofyGAT Posts: 1,835 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Expired deals, but may still be worth a go:

Larger sizes:
    • PhotoBox: 30x 7x5 = £1.50 P+P (see a little lower down for the link) - ?expired 30.11.07?
    Standard size:
    • Snapfish (CD-Wow): 40x 6x4 = £0.99 P+P - ?expired 31.12.07? [see Note 2 & 3]
      PhotoBox (T3): 40x 6x4 (or 6x4.5) = £1.50 P+P {thanks jublix} [see Note 2] - ?expired: 30.09.07? [see Note 2]
        PhotoBox Virgin Media: 40x 6x4 (or 6x4.5) = £1.50 P+P {using code posted here by gjam52} - ?expired 07.03.07? [see Note 2]
      This discussion has been closed.
      Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
      • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
      • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
      • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
      • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
      • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
      • 173K Life & Family
      • 247.8K Travel & Transport
      • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure