Dominos Pizza - BOGOF

I was in my local Dominos last night (near Belfast, NI) and some customer in the queue told us that the Pizza'a were BOGOF. Sure enough when we asked, it was true! I can't find this advertised anywhere and the staff don't mention it to you unless you ask for it. I asked when the offer was on to and a member staff said he thought it was 21/1/07 but he wasn't 100% sure.

Comments

• Ety
    Ety Posts: 517 Forumite
    Does this include any pizza - any size for £7.99?

Sorry if I'm being gready

x
  • icklejulez
    icklejulez Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Can I just say I made my own pizza last week via the OS board and I couldnt believe how easy it was and how quick it was from start to finish. My OH was V impressed as Im no delia smith in the kitchen. Even at BOGOF its expensive, My two pizzas cost around £2 and I know what went into them. My DD age 3 helped and enjoyed it. WE are all money savers after all.
    Saving needed to emigrate to Oz
    *September 2015*

£11,860.00 needed = £1,106 in savings

• pinkgem
    pinkgem Posts: 3,299 Forumite
    had BOGOF on a large dominos pizza the other day, total cost £14 for 2 large pizzas

saw advert for it on tv last night aswell

i think it may be collection only
  • papa johns also i believe do the buy 1 get 1 free deal, so its pretty common offer.
  • cooki2222
    cooki2222 Posts: 518 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    saw this ad on tv the other day cudnt find any more info about it
  • useless
    useless Posts: 404 Forumite
    like the macdonalds and burger king vouchers, dominos have sent some BOGOF vouchers through doors
  • TeamMCS
    TeamMCS Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well the misses works for Dom and she's heard nothign about it - yet
  • slowen
    slowen Posts: 2,795 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Ety wrote:
    Does this include any pizza - any size for £7.99?

Sorry if I'm being gready

x

Probably not

Normally offers say that they cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer so you would either have to choose BOGOF or any size for £7.99 and not both

Have not heard anything about the BOGOF near me yet as we normally get stuff posted through the letterbox with living near the shop
  • mookiandco
    mookiandco Posts: 1,294 Forumite
    my nearest dominos in Harrow has always been BOGOF for any pizza, any size for collection only. You just need to ring and check.
    Proud Mummy to Leila aged 1 whole year:j
  • Even with their offers, they're still taking the proverbial....for a bit of bread with tomato/topping!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure