E: 03/12 Take A Break Issue 47

chrissie57
chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
edited 15 November 2012 at 9:42PM in Game Over Archives
Please let me know if you have any answers that are different.

http://www.takeabreak.co.uk/competitions/TAB1247

**Just a reminder that this link is not able to link directly to the Take A Break site via MSE**.
Options are dragging the link to a new tab,using google or via a saved favourite/bookmark on your browser.
Some may have other methods that work as well.

25 X £50 4-Squared SEAL
20 x Mega Snap 26
Win £10000 cash FORTY THIS YEAR
£3000 Big Bonanza ELGIN
£2500 Big Relax LEVITATED
£250 Strike It Lucky AMSTERDAM
£500 Code Breaker CRAZED
£1500 Shopping vouchers 737
5 X £100 Now 4 Something Different EMU
£1000 Question Time CLIFF
Holiday in UK: DANCER
2 X £500 Oops, I Shrunk the Puzzle! SCREEN
Starscope JAMES MAY
Supermarket Bet PICKLE

Win It!
Tick the box/es of the items that you want.

A) 20 x Bluebeard's Revenge deluxe shaving kits
B) 11 x Judith Williams Luxury Diamond skincare sets
C) 35 x Red Dwarf X DVDs
D) 7 x Winnie the Pooh nursery goodie sets
E) 2 x Xbox 360 games consoles 7 Worms games collections. 15 x RU prizes of Worms Collection games

Holiday in UK (7 nights)

Cottage break based on up to eight people in a cottage on a self catering basis.
£1000 for meals & expenses
Welcome hamper on arrival
Can be taken any time until end of November 2013 with usual exclusions

Supermarket Bet: We give you 5 mins to run up & down the supermarket aisles (of your choice) we'll also ask you to guess how much you'll clock up at the till, guess within £50 either way & you get a bonus cheque of £250, guess £25 either way & you get a bonus £500. You can nominate someone else to run on your behalf. You're allowed to grab any goods excluding cigarettes, tobacco, alcohol & other non-grocery items
"If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)

Comments

• savorel
    savorel Posts: 1,561 Forumite
    thank you. For the below, I only entered DANCER, as the prize should read Holiday in the UK

Holiday in UK DANCER
  • chrissie57
    savorel wrote: »
    thank you. For the below, I only entered DANCER, as the prize should read Holiday in the UK

Holiday in UK DANCER

Pardon?:o:o:o
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • savorel
    chrissie57 wrote: »
    Pardon?:o:o:o

sorry chrissie57 -- I may be the only daft one here (on this one) :o
  • chrissie57
    No, I saw what you meant:)

But was a bit upset because a few weeks ago someone queried why I entered the answers in red bold - as no one seemed bothered I stopped doing that as it saved me a little time:(

I spent most of yesterday doing this and the Winter Special - I appreciate people need the correct answers but it makes me very sad when people don't send me a PM but prefer to show mistakes up on the thread.

You are a lovely member of this board :A and this isn't aimed at you really but I felt very down after reading your post

Sorry:cry:
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    Is rounded with a sleep.

• GED122
    GED122 Posts: 131 Forumite
    Thank You Chrissie57 you are doing a grand job posting these :beer::T and to me unless maybe you are a newbie it is very clear in your post what words are the answers so thank you once again.
    December 2012 wins: WWE TLC Stunt Set, Bottle of Chambord Raspberry Liquor.

Jan 2013 Win: Levi Roots Cook Book:rotfl:
    Feb 2013 Win: Kit Emergency Charger :rotfl:
  • savorel
    chrissie57 wrote: »
    No, I saw what you meant:)

But was a bit upset because a few weeks ago someone queried why I entered the answers in red bold - as no one seemed bothered I stopped doing that as it saved me a little time:(

I spent most of yesterday doing this and the Winter Special - I appreciate people need the correct answers but it makes me very sad when people don't send me a PM but prefer to show mistakes up on the thread.

You are a lovely member of this board :A and this isn't aimed at you really but I felt very down after reading your post

Sorry:cry:

Apologies Chrissie, I didn't think it was a mistake at all. Just wanted to clarify it for the benefit of others. Next time I will PM instead
  • chrissie57
    Thanks for being so kind:A, both of you

I did understand the point being made - I will return to what I thought was best and highlight the answers in bold red from next week.

Thanks again:)
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    Is rounded with a sleep.

• Luckyone
    Luckyone Posts: 23,016 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Just a thought that may save you time Chrissie,

Why not put a ~ between the Title of the comp & the answer so it would look like this:

25 X £50 4 -Squared ~ SEAL
    20 x Mega Snap ~ 26

Would that save you time?

Luckyone xxx
    This Post Has Been Sponsored By
    Chocolate
  • GED122 wrote: »
    Thank You Chrissie57 you are doing a grand job posting these :beer::T and to me unless maybe you are a newbie it is very clear in your post what words are the answers so thank you once again.

Agree...........................
  • chrissie57
    Luckyone wrote: »
    Just a thought that may save you time Chrissie,

Why not put a ~ between the Title of the comp & the answer so it would look like this:

25 X £50 4 -Squared ~ SEAL
    20 x Mega Snap ~ 26

Would that save you time?

Luckyone xxx

Thanks, Luckyone, I will give that a go:)
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    Is rounded with a sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure