2for1 Zoo entry with Kellogg's

What’s the deal?

Kellogg’s are giving away 2for1 zoo/aquarium entry vouchers on special packs of cereal. A typical day out at some zoos can cost a jumbo £46 for a family of four, so this offer is almost zoo good to be true.

Which Zoos can I visit?

You can use the vouchers at a whole herd of over 40 zoos and aquariums, including Chester, London, Dublin, Edinburgh and Whipsnade. There’s a full list on the Kellogg’s website.

How to grab your free ticket

Look out for coupons on special packs of Rice Krispies, Frosties, Coco Pops and Kellogg's Corn Flakes. The vouchers are on the side of the packs and allow you to get one free kids’ or adults’ zoo ticket, with every full paying adult. So if you’re taking a family of four, you’ll need to grab two packs.

The vouchers are valid until 14 January 2009, meaning you’ve plenty of time to plan your outing.

For more bargainous days out, read the full Pay Less For Going Out article.

This fab tip was originally posted by MoneySaver wkdandyly below; the extra post was inserted so we could give you the full lowdown. Thanks for the top spot!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Hi, just posted on hotukdeals and thought I'd share here as well. New promotion on Kelloggs cereals is Buy One Full Price adult ticket and get another adult or childs ticket free, this applies to zoos and safari parks all over the uk and is linked to the zookeeper comp as well, the vouchers expire early 2009 and could save a few quid in the holidays as well. Enjoy!!

www.kelloggs.co.uk/zoo
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks ... Will come in really handy in the summer
  • Fantastic find, will use these for Bristol Zoo this summer.

Thanks OP!
  • i'm being a bit stupid - i can't see whether it's a 2-for-1 or if it's just a child goes free. i've emailed them to ask :o

i'm also wondering about drayton manor park - it's a zoo inside a theme park and it's about £22 each to get in. they don't do 'zoo only' entry, you just pay one price and it includes the rides. this seems like a really good deal if it is just a straightforward 2 for 1 ... i'll have to ask them if they let you into the theme park ... best wait a bit though, they'll think i'm REALLY dim if a email them twice in the same day :rotfl:
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • betheebee
    betheebee Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Thanks op will try it tomorrow.
  • hi all,
    just to say i did this the other day at london zoo for me and my friend (both adults).

saved a bit of money and the zoo was ace!
  • sarahrjfr
    sarahrjfr Posts: 294 Forumite
    Sainsburys have cornflakes for 99p at the mo with the offer on the boxes.
  • newmommyjen
    newmommyjen Posts: 1,169 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Thanks for this, save a load this summer
    A smile and manners doesnt cost any thing
  • ilace
    ilace Posts: 99 Forumite
    oh thanks for that will be usefull with hols coming up...
    ilace x
    20p savers club =£5.80 joined 8.03.06
  • aliben
    aliben Posts: 121 Forumite
    I have a trip planned to Blue Planet this Friday for the family - does anyone know if I can use these 2 for 1 straight from the packet vouchers or do you have to post them off for tickets ?
    April wins: £30 Thompson & Morgan vouchers, £25 Snow & Rock vouchers, Magix photo editor software, Mr Tumble DVD, Diesel watch, necklace, kettle
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure