newvistalive.com ???

Comments

• horseykitty
    horseykitty Posts: 635
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm with them and I do get regular surveys from them but I don't like the idea of having to get to £50 before they pay out. I prefer to exchange for vouchers when I get to £10 or £20 pounds - although saying that I was surprised at how quickly I got to £40 for doing One Poll surveys. I prefer vouchers but everyone's different.
  • furndire
    furndire Posts: 7,308
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 15 June 2010 at 10:27PM
    I was a member, but then I made a couple of errors on forms, no way to change them. I had waited ages to get up to £49 worth of surveys, and they took the lot. I got nothing at all from them - no amount of emails would change their minds. Just be warned - robbing barstewards, their check questions are/were badly worded.
  • Jordii
    Jordii Posts: 440 Forumite
    hbyrne wrote: »
    Thanks. Ill be avoiding it

NewVista is a brill site
    I have had £100 out of them already.
    :o Young moneysaver in the making
    A penny saved, is a penny earned :D
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I don't think I have ever had £1 per min but its not bad payment if and when you do get surveys. Its taken me about 3 years to get as far as £9 and you cannot cash out until you have £50, however I did seem to go through spits and spurts where I'd have one survey after the other and then nothing for months and months, not one to rely on for surveys as they are so rare.

The other thing which irritates me is the time delay between the question loading, then the delay before you can select the correct box or type in the details. Its really of putting and has me add errors at times and if you make any errors they knock you out of the survey even if you are at the end. VERY annoying!
  • jtz
    jtz Posts: 1,423
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jenniewb wrote: »
    I don't think I have ever had £1 per min but its not bad payment if and when you do get surveys. Its taken me about 3 years to get as far as £9 and you cannot cash out until you have £50, however I did seem to go through spits and spurts where I'd have one survey after the other and then nothing for months and months, not one to rely on for surveys as they are so rare.

The other thing which irritates me is the time delay between the question loading, then the delay before you can select the correct box or type in the details. Its really of putting and has me add errors at times and if you make any errors they knock you out of the survey even if you are at the end. VERY annoying!

The same for me- a 5 min survey actually takes longer because of the loading time for every answer. i think they give you 3 chances for errors- e.g. how many cars in household, answer has to be the same as when they asked in the beginning of the survey- if you make an error 3x, I think they take you out of the panel- ot entirely sure though- but good payouts- another thing is that you have to do the survey as soon as you get it, otherwise 'surevy has been closed' comes up for me.
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Yes, I have been with them for a few years now. Earnings are normally quite good. The withdrawl limit is £50, but you can get to it within a year. They have alot of follow on surveys. I did one over the Christmas period about what I brought, food and present wise, and got in total £12.
    They repeat questions at the beginning and end in slightly different ways to check that you are filling them in properly too. I have had one time when I didn't get paid for a survey because clicked the wrong button and couldn't go back to change it! But on the whole I am happy with them.
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • missbishi
    missbishi Posts: 229
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Don't forget you can access New Vista surveys thru various cashback sites (not sure if am allowed to name them). The site I use pays 75 pence per completed survey.
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    never tracked for me in the cash back, not sure why.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • andi2
    andi2 Posts: 708
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    we've had a couple of payouts from them.
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
  • hbyrne_2
    hbyrne_2 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Joined up :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills