WANTED Baby freebies (Merged)

Comments

• poppit_2
    poppit_2 Posts: 379 Forumite
    Click here to recieve babys welcome pack ;)

http://www.babywelcome.com/
  • Lillibet_2
    Lillibet_2 Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Can anyone else get this to work, the link goes through then re-directs me to another page & I can't get back?
    Post Natal Depression is the worst part of giving birth:p

In England we have Mothering Sunday & Father Christmas, Mothers day & Santa Clause are American merchandising tricks:mad: Demonstrate pride in your heirtage by getting it right please people!
  • sylvey1
    sylvey1 Posts: 194 Forumite
    Lillibet wrote:
    Can anyone else get this to work, the link goes through then re-directs me to another page & I can't get back?
    yes worked for me, but already registered from before, no free samples as of yet ?
    sylvey
  • The boxed packs themselves are only available from either the hospital or health visitor. If your health authority participates you get one antenatally (which contains the free mag I posted a link to the other day) and one either on the postnatal ward or from your HV after you go home. Registering with them means that you get a smaller pack, just an envelope really with mostly leaflets and vouchers in though I did get a sample sanitary pad in mine.

HTH
  • jenpoptab
    jenpoptab Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    I'm also registered and have had no free stuff yet
    WW Gold Member, trying to maintain !!!
    Hayden born July 07
    Tabitha born April 05
    Poppy born July 03
  • I forgot to say that the envelope is only sent out when your baby reaches a certain age. I think its 6 months though I can't be certain on that.
  • M.E.2-2
    M.E.2-2 Posts: 7,354 Forumite
    Click here to apply at Pronatal
    Guest.
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    i registered for this ages ago, nothing yet. i think it's only the toddler pack you get anyway, so they'd send it in a couple of years maybe lol!

i got a pack when my pregnancy was confirmed by the doctor, they gave me the pack when i got my green notes. it's very good, especially the NCT magazine. there's a new baby pack in hospital by each bed in the postnatal ward, the nurse let me pinch one when i stayed in recently, it had a mumsplus one voucher booklet with more than a fivers worth of vouchers to be used in asda or tesco :-) (and some baby related stuff, vaseline, carex handwash etc.)
    52% tight
  • Claudie
    Claudie Posts: 1,316 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Uhhhh was it just me or did anyone else think someone was giving away babies :O)
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention ~ Anonymous
  • Kazzea
    Kazzea Posts: 1,982 Forumite
    Join the pampers club and you get money off vouchers for nappies etc and other stuff like that - also the huggies club (on their websites) https://www.pampers.co.uk https://www.huggies.co.uk Also look at the mumplusone.co.uk website - you can contact them and ask for a hard copy of their publication which is full of vouchers etc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure