Harrods Christmas BOGOF + free delivery

rbbadger
rbbadger Posts: 451
I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
edited 9 November 2012 at 3:53AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Link to some Christmas items which are BOGOF. Christmas bear is buy one, get one half price. Delivery is currently free.

http://www.harrods.com/gifts/seasonal-reductions

Edit: If you follow the link and sort price low to high, there are lots of other reductions but not all BOGOF. Some nice Christmas pressy ideas though.

Comments

• alykatz
    alykatz Posts: 926
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    thanks rbbadger...
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    Thanks to the OP:)
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Thanks rbbadger, some xmas pressies sorted :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thank for this, got 2 adorable cup cake baubles for DD for her first Christmas is her new flat for under a tenner, she will adore them :)
    " If cats could speak they would lie! "
  • thanks for posting, ordered some nice xmas things including the gingerbread house tea bag tidy.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: While it’s easy to wander off-topic that often prevents newbies finding the information they want quickly and easily (please see this rule). Please keep this thread on topic. If you’d like to discuss non-MoneySaving related topics please continue your discussion in The MoneySavers Arms or Discussion Time. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • happymum168
    happymum168 Posts: 429 Forumite
    edited 9 November 2012 at 2:35PM
    Thanks OP, got a couple bears! ( toy one)

http://www.harrods.com/product/beefeater-bean-toy/harrods/000000000001957326?cat1=new-gifts&cat2=new-gifts-seasonal-reductions
    I ordered two last time and they sent it in a lovely Harrods gift box.
  • isualive
    isualive Posts: 6,970
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    rbbadger wrote: »
    Link to some Christmas items which are BOGOF. Christmas bear is buy one, get one half price. Delivery is currently free.

http://www.harrods.com/gifts/seasonal-reductions

Edit: If you follow the link and sort price low to high, there are lots of other reductions but not all BOGOF. Some nice Christmas pressy ideas though.
    Thank you so much for this post, I've ordered some lovely little bargains :T
    Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. ~ Mother Teresa
  • Fab! thankyou.. all the girls in my office say thanks too x
    CC1 £7,944.10
    CC2 £2,680.03
    CC3 £1,020.88
  • liz-paul
    liz-paul Posts: 899 Forumite
    Thanks ordered a couple of bits for SIL in the US!
    1% at a time no. 40. £8000 (For dream family holiday) 94/100
    MFW 2013 no. 62 £10,000/£10,000
    MFW 2014 no 62 £8000/£7000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills