tesco garden furniture reductions

Comments

• misfire
    misfire Posts: 507 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Tesco have 2 blue (with white polka dots) chairs + tilt parasol for 3.75p per set!! they also do it in red. Dunstable Tesco were putting them out by the main entrance as i went in tonight.

They also had white value resin chairs i think these were 97p

HTH
    Debt free May 2016 (without the support of MSE forum users that would never have been possible - thank you all)
  • pudding
    pudding Posts: 1,978 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    £11.25 In my local tesco..
  • marymilkmaid
    marymilkmaid Posts: 1,165 Forumite
    misfire wrote: »
    Tesco have 2 blue (with white polka dots) chairs + tilt parasol for 3.75p per set!! they also do it in red. Dunstable Tesco were putting them out by the main entrance as i went in tonight.

They also had white value resin chairs i think these were 97p

HTH

These only had 25% off in my local
  • Hi

My boyfriend works for Tesco in Blackpool and he says the 50% sale starts tomorrow (monday) on garden furniture, Im not sure if its just that store though.

Laura
  • pudding
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Most of it's 50% in our store now..That was yesterday...How long is it 50% as I am hopeing they go to 75% like last year..If anyone knows when it;s 75% please let us know
    Thanks
  • :rolleyes: I keep trying my local superstores and extra stores but no luck - would like the Nero set (4 chairs, table and parasol) but can't locate one half price near me (Nottingham area).

Considering giving in and ordering at 25% off on tesco direct.... can't get any of the codes to work though to get a better offer!!

Anyone seen any sets in Nottingham area going cheep??!!! (can't believe I'm looking for garden furniture when the rain is just lashing down outside!!)

:beer:
  • pudding
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Is doncaster too far to travel....I know they have lots of stuff there..Don't now if they had nero as I wasn't really looking...They had stacks of stuff though all 50% off
  • burnham1
    burnham1 Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    All they had left in Weston super mare yesterday was 75% off.....i got a new table cover....nice quality and big enough to get the 2 benches and 2 chairs unde as well from £12.95 to £3.24....loads of parasols tables etc as well....
    ADOPT DONT SHOP......🐕🐕🐕🐕
  • pudding
    Combo Breaker First Post
    It can't be a national thing if some stores are only 50% from tomorrow and my local is already are 50% and some are now 75%..I think it's best to ring before going to a store as they seem to differ
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    copdock ipswich 50% off
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business