NS&I online-anyone had premium bond paid into bank account

Signed up couple of weeks ago and set up linked bank account with option of notification by e-mail with direct payment into bank account. Won £25 in April premium bond draw, has anybody yet received a PB payment direct into bank account?

Comments

• Ifts
    Ifts Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Like you I recently registered for the new NS&I online service, I opted to be notified by email of any future prizes and also chose the option to have any prizes to be paid into my bank account.
    This month I got 1x 25 & 1x 100, but as of yet the money has not been credited to my account.

Today I did receive 2 emails from NS&I notifying me for each of the 2 prizes that I won in April:
    Dear xxxxxx

You have some good news from ERNIE about your Premium Bonds! We have sent you a new secure message giving full details. Please visit nsandi.com and log in to read it. You'll need your NS&I number and password to log in.

Yours sincerely

Andreana Carrigan
    Customer Service Manager

Logged in to read the secure message and it says:
    We've paid the prize(s) to your nominated account - you should receive the money in three working days
    Never let the perfume of the premium overpower the odour of the risk
  • twokcc
    twokcc Posts: 243 Forumite
    Thanks Ifts- even allowing for 3 days to get to account thats about a week quicker than royal mail an don't have hassle of going to bank to pay in.
  • Ifts
    Ifts Posts: 1,951 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    April's PB payment credited to linked bank account today.

A lot easier than waiting for NS&I to post the warrants and then having to wait for them to clear when banked.
    Never let the perfume of the premium overpower the odour of the risk
  • ashteadgirl
    ashteadgirl Posts: 275 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Mine arrived today to. Lot easier than waiting for post and then paying in cheque and waiting for it to clear:D
  • mto
    mto Posts: 351 Forumite
    Sorry to hijack, but can anyone tell me how to do this? I've signed up for online access, but can't find whereabouts on the website you have the option to pay direct to account. Thanks.
  • jaybee
    jaybee Posts: 1,555 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I signed up for this when it was first announced. Nothing happened. So . . . last week I 'phoned them and said that they can't trace my application and to send it again. Hopefully this one will reach them and will be activated as I am not too happy trusting our mail service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure