We Are Decking the Halls with NSDs December Challenge

Comments

• ModestyB
    ModestyB Posts: 1,574
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Freeby, I'm glad you and your DD weren't hurt. Hope you get good news about the car. Please take care.

NSD 2 for yesterday.
    S.P.C. 9 2016 No. 062 Banked £337.50
    My Gold Stars off Sue. :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin
  • abundant1972
    abundant1972 Posts: 1,663
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hi everyone... managed another NSD today thanks to some lovely kind people who laid on a free lunch for us... I'm very grateful!!! The Universe rewards us in unexpected ways sometimes!!!

Today = NSD number 4

:rudolf:
    DFD = August 2027 @ £250/month
    Follow your heart & be true to yourself always
    My life is full of abundance and prosperity
    NST Feb: Food & Spends = £216.51 / £290.00 NSD = 1 /15
    Be kind - Eat well - Exercise - Be mindful
  • fedupandskint
    fedupandskint Posts: 10,358
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    NSD 3 for me today - I paid for my haircut using money I drew out yesterday for this after getting a bit of food and the last pressie yesterday

Aiming for NSD tomoz
    final unsecured debt to repay currently £8333
    Proud to be Dealing With my Debt
    DFW Nerd 1154 Long Haul 155
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and hugs. You are all lovely :A:A:A
    I now have a brand new 62 plate courtesy car sitting at my front door. I won't want to give it back :rotfl:
    I had to go to work today because I was at a training event :( I've had a splitting headache all day that just won't shift but apart from that we are all fine.

Thank you again, you are all truly a brilliant support :A
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • Looks like today is #5 NSD can't believe I've held out so long. Half way to my target :)
    • MSE Forum Achievements:
    • Debt-free & Proud - December 2014
    • Fully Funded 12 Month Emergency Fund - December 2020
    • Current Challenges: No Spend Challenge 2023
    • January NSD: 16/25
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,642
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    NSD no 5 today.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • laura16_2
    laura16_2 Posts: 625 Forumite
    NSD number 2 for me today :)
    Sealed pot challenge 1875
  • Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and hugs. You are all lovely :A:A:A
    I now have a brand new 62 plate courtesy car sitting at my front door. I won't want to give it back :rotfl:
    I had to go to work today because I was at a training event :( I've had a splitting headache all day that just won't shift but apart from that we are all fine.

Thank you again, you are all truly a brilliant support :A

I hope that the headache disappears soon.Have you taken any analgesics?Could you take a day off tomorrow if you've still got a headache?If it continues,maybe you should see your GP?You might just need a day or two to yourself.:)
    :jto the 'new' car!

spoon I went out today in my long-sleeved damart vest,cashmere jumper,woollen coat etc. and was too hot after a while!:oI hadn't worn the long-sleeved vest before,but it makes such a difference.Roll on winter,I'm ready for you!:D

I also got #4 today.I was going to go to the cinema with a pre-paid ticket,but can't face going out again now.
  • spoon I went out today in my long-sleeved damart vest,cashmere jumper,woollen coat etc. and was too hot after a while!:oI hadn't worn the long-sleeved vest before,but it makes such a difference.Roll on winter,I'm ready for you!:D

I'm debating with myself whether to buy some more thermals .... I did buy some recently but they were short sleeved, thinner ones for work (where it's a lot warmer than my house!).

I have enough extra thick (long sleeved & bottoms) to do "normally" (ie cover Sat & Sun & dog walks during the week) but being in the house all the time just now, I'm struggling to keep them washed / available to wear.

Looks like I could be stuck in the house a while yet :( so may have to buy another set :(

Yesterday wasn't one of my better ones - managed to knock my iron off the shelf in the kitchen yesterday and it smashed :mad: (my fault) and I forgot to collect a prescription from the Drs when I had to go to town for an Appt .... meaning I had to drive there again today :mad: (8 miles each way) .... *sigh* - memory is like mince just now!:o

Not doing well on the money saving front this week!

So ... no more NSDs to add yet - will try hard for one tomorrow! (and still not started the C shopping :eek: it's looking more & more likely everyone will be getting a bottle from the SM!:cool:
    Grocery Challenge £211/£455 (01/01-31/03)
    2016 Sell: £125/£250
    £1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #78 £3.96 / £1,000
    Vet Fund: £410.93 / £1,000
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
  • suzitiger wrote: »
    Gosh it is snowing really heavily 'oop north today. I resisted putting the heating on until just now, my hands are numb and I'm wearing so many layers so on it goes! :rotfl:

i used to see my aunt cook in her coat!lol, you are so hardcore, i have had my heating on since nov.
    Thank you to everyone for their thoughts and hugs. You are all lovely :A:A:A

oh freeby, please make sure you dont have a silent injury, the scare of an event can cover whiplash etc. glad to hear you and DD are fine though and the lady was so nice about it.

oo what is your courtesy car?
    IF YOU THINK YOU ARE SO CLEVER, THEN WHY ARE'NT YOU RICH?
    Debt = [STRIKE]21,003.22[/STRIKE] 0! :j/Car [STRIKE]4500[/STRIKE] 2875
    Savings 12k in 2013: NUMBER 093 = 1100.31/4000
    Wedding fund 1045/3500 LOL!

Crazy Clothes 2013 NO 002= 376.64/500/No MoreBooks 0/30
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business