£25 voucher for £8 to spend at secretsales.com from KGB Deals

Comments

• chicarg
    chicarg Posts: 193 Forumite
    I dont know if you can use the evoucher AND a discount code at the same time, but i received an email from them for a further 10% off TODAY only: use TENOFF at check out.

Good luck...
  • Those saying why haven't they been snapped up..........have you googled SS.

They are utter crap, fake Balenciaga bags, Fake Ed Hardy, (read their fb page), see a pattern emerging....

Not to mention if you order anything you wait weeks and weeks and weeks, to be told it's not in stock, then it is, then it's not, then it is. Then it's been sent, then it hasn't etc.

Then it's a fight to get your money back, which evens out by the time you spend £££ pestering them by phone.

Should stick with Brand Alley. Not even that saving would be enough for me. I have over £20 in promo vouchers sat in my account from 2 orders I made with them, I won't be using them :rotfl: Not even free money can make me shop there!
  • Family bought three vouchers.

Received the codes - one won't work cannot (don't think that it helps that the codes are similar).

Tried to email - [EMAIL="support@kgbdeals.co.uk"]support@kgbdeals.co.uk[/EMAIL] keep getting Delivery Status Notification (Failure).
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Can I ask where you apply the code? Is it in the promo box at checkout? If so mine is not working! Maybe I am being stupid and it is supposed to go somewhere else? Advice would be appreciated.
  • Those saying why haven't they been snapped up..........have you googled SS.

They are utter crap, fake Balenciaga bags, Fake Ed Hardy, (read their fb page), see a pattern emerging....

Not to mention if you order anything you wait weeks and weeks and weeks, to be told it's not in stock, then it is, then it's not, then it is. Then it's been sent, then it hasn't etc.

Then it's a fight to get your money back, which evens out by the time you spend £££ pestering them by phone.

Should stick with Brand Alley. Not even that saving would be enough for me. I have over £20 in promo vouchers sat in my account from 2 orders I made with them, I won't be using them :rotfl: Not even free money can make me shop there!

And to think I got grief for expressing cynicism earlier on!
  • plumfin wrote: »
    You will need to call their customer services - I had this last time and it was sorted pretty quickly. However, they put the vouchers on as different amounts, ie, they might put a £5, and 2 x £10, so you don't have to spend it all at once. Worth checking, but prob a call to CS is needed.

Customer service email is not recognised
  • Any comments from OP?
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    twinklyeys wrote: »
    Can I ask where you apply the code? Is it in the promo box at checkout? If so mine is not working! Maybe I am being stupid and it is supposed to go somewhere else? Advice would be appreciated.
    You have to go to Secret sales through the link in your e mail, it takes you directly there.
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    HopePray wrote: »
    You have to go to Secret sales through the link in your e mail, it takes you directly there.

It takes you straight to the secret sale front page but where do you put the code?
  • I could not get an answer from them so did a google search - and there is more like this -

http://www.facebook.com/pages/secretsalescom-are-a-big-online-scamming-agent/107784602614802?ref=ts
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure