Littlewoods Website

Morning I have been trying to get onto the littlewoods website to pay my balance but the website can't be found. I have tried their other sites but to no avail.

My question is can anyone else get on the website or is it my computer?

Please could someone try for me and reply to this thread Thanks:beer:

Comments

• Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just logged in with no problems. Maybe try deleting cookies and have another go?
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • milk
    milk Posts: 473 Forumite
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have deleted cookies but this has made no difference. At least I know its a problem this end and not for everyone.
  • holley
    holley Posts: 114 Forumite
    I typed Littlewoods into the search engine then clicked on that and got in fine. the web addy is https://www.littlewoods.com if that helps
  • milk
    Still no luck I've even tried on my laptop and got nothing.

I've cleared my cookies and used a search engine link have now ran out of ideas luckily bill not due till end of next week so got time to go to the bank if I still can't get on to the site.

This is very funny I've even tried other littlewoods sites but still nothing how bizarre I must have a gremlin unless anyone else has any ideas.
  • milk wrote: »
    Morning I have been trying to get onto the littlewoods website to pay my balance but the website can't be found. I have tried their other sites but to no avail.

My question is can anyone else get on the website or is it my computer?

Please could someone try for me and reply to this thread Thanks:beer:
    hi i to cannot get onto any of the littlewoods website.have cleared cookies etc.
  • milk
    littlesha wrote: »
    hi i to cannot get onto any of the littlewoods website.have cleared cookies etc.

So its not just me then. I'm getting a little miffed now as every other website I want to go on loads properly except the littlewoods group.

Something strange going on??:confused:
  • milk wrote: »
    So its not just me then. I'm getting a little miffed now as every other website I want to go on loads properly except the littlewoods group.

Something strange going on??:confused:
    Prehaps the websites gone down im still trying my payment due tomorrow...might have to give them a ring
  • is it the actual website you cannot get on or can you get on the homepage but cannot get access to your account,
  • misty_blue wrote: »
    is it the actual website you cannot get on or can you get on the homepage but cannot get access to your account,[/quote the web page doesnt load says it cannot connect
  • a friend of mine is having the exact same trouble, cannot get the website up at all, i have tried it but i can get it . very strange
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure