Leapforce

Comments

• phil_solo
    phil_solo Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    phil_solo wrote: »
    I have completed my initial Basic Qualification Questions as part of the application. and have received email inviting me to proceed with the more in depth test which is shown as 3 parts - Theory, Page Quality and Block Utility sections. My question is how many of the Theory questions are there?

A-ha!, got to the end of it now, think there were either 27 or 32 questions in all (lost count!) requiring 108/128 separate answers.

Now the 4-hour wait for the next bit :)
  • **Pippi**
    **Pippi** Posts: 102 Forumite
    rachelja wrote: »
    Is anyone else having problems filling in the payment form? It is asking for so many details.....:o

I just got mine rejected so yes!

They didn't like it that I had altered my name to Mrs P instead of Pippi. I just entered it how it is on my chequebook but it has to be exactly the same as on your contract apparently.
  • boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    **Pippi** wrote: »
    I just got mine rejected so yes!

They didn't like it that I had altered my name to Mrs P instead of Pippi. I just entered it how it is on my chequebook but it has to be exactly the same as on your contract apparently.

It's worth noting that banks (in the UK at least) pay no attention to the Payee details. You could be called A Brown but have a payment to S Smith, it will be accepted anyway.

All that matters is that the Sort Code/Account number match, or in the case of Leapforce, the IBAN.
  • phil_solo
    phil_solo Posts: 109 Forumite
    Oh dear, got an automated email saying I failed 2nd part of test "either because you did not receive a passing score or did not attempt to complete the exam"

Bit annoyed, because I only had 7 pages to rate before the Task Queue was empty so I logged out. Given that part 1 of the test required over 100 separate answers I'm surprised Part 2 would be so short, it doesn't seem right to me.

Did I trigger an automatic "Thank You and Goodbye" email because I logged out of the rater hub due to there being nothing for me to rate at this time?
  • PurplePow
    PurplePow Posts: 1,143 Forumite
    phil_solo wrote: »
    Oh dear, got an automated email saying I failed 2nd part of test "either because you did not receive a passing score or did not attempt to complete the exam"

Bit annoyed, because I only had 7 pages to rate before the Task Queue was empty so I logged out. Given that part 1 of the test required over 100 separate answers I'm surprised Part 2 would be so short, it doesn't seem right to me.

Did I trigger an automatic "Thank You and Goodbye" email because I logged out of the rater hub due to there being nothing for me to rate at this time?

I'm doing Part 2 right now so I'll let you know when I'm done.
  • twiglet66
    twiglet66 Posts: 343 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I did part two yesterday and I think that there might have only been about 7 questions
  • PurplePow
    edited 10 March 2013 at 1:16PM
    Yes I just finished part 2 and there wasn't many questions really. Probably about 7. How long did it take to hear about part 2?
  • PurplePow
    Oh yay I've passed! Onto Part 3 now :) Hope its nice and short too.
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    MallRat wrote: »
    Just to update, I am still unable to take my exam after 3 days. Sent them two more emails, but they just will NOT reply. So, a whole of weekend of twiddling my thumbs for me, when I was expecting to be getting this thing completed, and maybe even starting work some time next week :cool:.

Should I send one more on Monday? Maybe send it 50 times so it can't be missed?! Suppose that may just make them angry though :mad:. Plus, on the small chance that they actually bothered to reply and sort out my account, I'd only have one day remaining to take all three parts of the exam, which I'm not sure would even be possible. Think someone mentioned having to wait 4 hours for the last part to come through?!

And, surprise surprise, they're not active on Facebook either...

Hi, hope you have heard something by now?
    £100 - £10,000
  • MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    miamoo wrote: »
    Hi, hope you have heard something by now?

Unfortunately not miamoo - although wasn't really expecting to hear anything over the weekend after what you said! Since receiving the exam email on Wednesday, I've written to them three separate times. Last one would've arrived at about 2pm their time on Friday and was sent to two different addresses. Really unsure about whether to message them again tomorrow, or just leave it now...

How are you getting on with them? Is there much work available? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure