Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    No one is a bigger InstaGC fan than me.

But I do like my M&S Oaty bread and my SB M&S gets me those and other nice things.

Plus, diversification is a basic portfolio management principle for a reason.
    I put none of my site earnings in one place.
    Even if they did all offer the same rewards, which they don't.
    InstaGC has paid for a load of goodies. So's Swagbucks. So's the survey companies. So's Dooyoo...
    They all add up.
    And all have their place.
  • MidnightHour
    MidnightHour Posts: 436 Forumite
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    No one is a bigger InstaGC fan than me.

But I do like my M&S Oaty bread and my SB M&S gets me those and other nice things.

Plus, diversification is a basic portfolio management principle for a reason.
    I put none of my site earnings in one place.
    Even if they did all offer the same rewards, which they don't.
    InstaGC has paid for a load of goodies. So's Swagbucks. So's the survey companies. So's Dooyoo...
    They all add up.
    And all have their place.

I totally agree with you :) but never on any site have i experienced so many glitches than swagbucks, it's nicer to look at and navigate, but a price to pay.....

I decided to look around and so happy i did. :D
  • MidnightHour
    just cashed another gc on InstaGC. No problems with crediting. No worries when an offer don't credit i am buzzed :)
  • MidnightHour
    Swagbucks need to wake up!
  • phil001
    phil001 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Swagbucks need to wake up!

Surely this is spamming now!

Do you work for instaGC or are you looking to get referrals?
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    phil001 wrote: »
    Surely this is spamming now!

Do you work for instaGC or are you looking to get referrals?

i disagree. instagc is easy to use and you cash out and getpaid fast, things do credit. swagbucks DO need to wake up. they are crap nowadays.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • maxiamus
    maxiamus Posts: 150 Forumite
    Well have to say, cash wise, swagsbucks is where i can earn the most, can always reach bonus target if needed,with just playing games & watch sbtv,the odd search, not found any other site i can do that with, always have to rely on surveys or offers... no i dont work for them lol. Am enjoying instagc at the moment, have manage to get £1 per day at least in amazon vouchers, & its aways a high when u cash out,even its just a £1 lol but then im sort of a newbie at these sites, though use to do them a few yrs back..remember the time when ebay was paying 50p everytime u bought something? Happy days, made over £1000 per mth for 3 mths, will never get them times back again.:(
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Wow. still not done a daily survey and im at 505sb for the day. Im VERY impressed with swagbucks the last few days and Im well over target. Bring on my holiday next year!!!
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • TallerPaul
    TallerPaul Posts: 70 Forumite
    maxiamus wrote: »
    Well have to say, cash wise, swagsbucks is where i can earn the most, can always reach bonus target if needed,with just playing games & watch sbtv,the odd search, not found any other site i can do that with, always have to rely on surveys or offers... no i dont work for them lol. Am enjoying instagc at the moment, have manage to get £1 per day at least in amazon vouchers, & its aways a high when u cash out,even its just a £1 lol but then im sort of a newbie at these sites, though use to do them a few yrs back..remember the time when ebay was paying 50p everytime u bought something? Happy days, made over £1000 per mth for 3 mths, will never get them times back again.:(

Yeah instagc im finding the best SB has been only been paying a small fraction of of what the offers on instagc pay ive made £115 from that site with alot of hard work since start of june, on swagbucks i put in alot of time and effort from start of may and only managed to get £25 and alot of stress with verification then waiting 2 weeks for payment, the proof is in the figures.
    September Challenge
    InstaGC Joint 3/6/13 = £250.00 tallerpaul.com
    Swagbucks £0/£10
    Neobux £0/£0 - they deleted me
  • phil001
    phil001 Posts: 176 Forumite
    just spent ages doing a survey about banking etc for about 130SB or something similar.
    Got to 97% then frozen, cant do anything....
    Rubbish!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport