SurveyMad (similar to swagbucks/superpoints/gifthulk) - chat topic

cally6008
cally6008 Posts: 7,629
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 2 February 2013 at 5:43PM in Boost your income
Mizzame has got me started on this website :)
Stumbled over SurveyMad today, similar to Swagbucks, Superpoints etc. Looks like an easy earner!

Watch videos, take surveys, sign up to offers, pays in Paypal or Amazon Vouchers and other options.
Go to MSE referrals board for links to join
To get started , type your email address in the big email box and click take a survey
click agree to terms and conditions and then you'll be logged in

then scroll over MEMBERS and click on My Account in order to fill in your username and details etc
points conversion = 1 point = 1 cent ... not sure but think this could beat swagbucks and gifthulk for points to pounds conversion ?

I'm currently at 9 points = 9 cents (lol) but I'm only doing videos at the moment

Offer walls are = crowdflower, supersonic, matomy, payment wall, super rewards and virool videos

Could be good for people who like doing tasks and surveys

Comments

• mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Forumite
    I've cashed out - was paid within 24 hours by Paypal.

Certainly a good site for running videos in the background etc, dont think it's as lucrative as Swagbucks or Gifthulk BUT there are loads of survey opportunities.

I needed another site to fill the gap left by Superpoints, looked at a few but think this could be the one!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 12 November 2012 at 11:41PM
    7 points for videos on super rewards wall
    1 virool video as well
  • Very impressed with this site so far, not really delved into the surveys yet, but think I will after the success of my tests so far. Joined on Monday, earnt €0.47 watching videos and other free stuff and requested payout on Tuesday via paypal, the money was in my account the same day.

So none of the minimum payout hurdles or slow payment periods of other websites.
  • There are a whole load of €0.02 video's on the Super Rewards page at the moment. After a few days, I'm making more per day on this site than I did on Superpoints or Swagbucks and I haven't even got active referrals yet!
  • mizzame
    Forumite
    There are always some easy tasks on here too...
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • mizzame wrote: »
    There are always some easy tasks on here too...

There's also some quite 'interesting' tasks as well! Good job I'm open-minded and not easily offended!
  • Sounds like something worth checking out.
    One thought though... if you join too many similar sites (swagbucks, gifthulk, points2shop) will there be problems in doing the same things on these sites? Watching the same videos and doing the same surveys for example?
  • mizzame
    Forumite
    Sounds like something worth checking out.
    One thought though... if you join too many similar sites (swagbucks, gifthulk, points2shop) will there be problems in doing the same things on these sites? Watching the same videos and doing the same surveys for example?

I do Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks and Surveymad - you're right some of the offers can only be done on one site although there are many offers unique to just one or two sites...

I choose my 'main site' and do all offers on that one site and then pick up the unique offers on the other 3 and still earn nicely. Hope this helps :D
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • Oh well, bang goes my 3,000 odd points then.

Sorry to everyone who joined on my recommendation.
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge - Total to date £2,108
  • looks like surveymad are having trouble paying at the moment.
    We have temporarily ran out of instant funds. We recommend requesting manual withdrawals in the meantime until instant funds become available.

Got my first test pay payout (amazon us voucher code - spent 0.40 points & got 0.60 worth in credit!) in less than 49hrs requested: 11-17-12 01:18 & recieved: 11-17-12 14:07. Waiting for amazon uk credit - requested 11-19-12 02:29
    My test payout of an code was (spent 0.40 points got voucher credit for 80c)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family