help ryanair online booking

I have just printed my boarding passes and realised I have put one of the kids passport expiry date in wrong, will it make any difference? or does anyone know if I will be charged to change it when I ring Ryanair... this is a nightmare, as they charge £70 to change a name. I'm panicking.

Comments

• Diane65
    Diane65 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Don't worry I did exactly the same putting in the wrong passport number and spent a sleepless night panicking, all you have to do is recheck in everyone and reprint all the tickets. It won't let you just recheck your daughter in. You must do it 4 hours before the flight. I phoned ryan air and they explained it all to me, it really is so easy.
  • Just rang Ryanair, and they tell me that you cannot change the online booking, so I have to arrive at airport 2 hours before flight and pay for airport booking and priority boarding pass. so roughly an extra tenner on my not so cheap!!!! flight, these cheap flights cost me a fortune. lol
  • blueraven
    blueraven Posts: 21 Forumite
    I agree, not many cheap flights end up all that cheap! By the time they've changed the schedule and you've had to re-book your onward flight because Ryanair do not book connecting flights, you've paid a fortune.

I have recently had my schedule changed twice for 4 flights, never, never book connecting or onward flights with different companies, it is a complete nightmare. I am trying to contact Ryanair to ask if as a goodwill gesture (yeah right) they are willing to change my onward flight for free as I cannot now make the check in because they changed the time for the flight from Nice to Dublin, leaving only 40 minutes to check in for our onward flight to Manchester. Are there really no-one you can complain to for lack of customer service and MORALS!
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You could just try going through departures with your existing boarding passes. Due to a recent RyanAir website glitch, all our passport expiry dates were wrong on the boarding cards. No-one noticed either on the way or on the way back. If they don't let you through, surely the worse that can happen is you get sent back to check-in. Once you are through, the staff at boarding gate do check passport photos but are too busy doing crowd control to check expiry dates.
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    great!!you would think i'd know better but...
    printer is broke.. so cant do our online check-in. if i change our flight now to check in at the airport can i still have just hand luggage and can i just take my reference number to airport or do i need the printout as well???
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport