Daily Mail Railcard offer

Tarzan
Tarzan Posts: 53 Forumite
edited 14 May 2011 at 1:09PM in Freebies (no spend required)
I have applied for and received this offer for the last couple of years. I did a search to see if this year's offer has been released yet. I found last year's thread and clicked on the link to see that all of the Valid from dates have been updated for this year.

ww.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk/dailymail

I have applied today in the hope that the offer is about to be announced.

UPDATE Now Live, offer ends 27th May

I cannot post links as not enough posts :o

As requested:
Minimum group size is at least one adult (a named cardholder) and at least one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15). Children under 5 travel for free.

Comments

• Knock me down I'll get right back up again, I'll come back stronger than a powered up Pac-Man
  • McKneff
    McKneff Posts: 38,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Wow, thats brilliant, going to london soon, will be sure to use it.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • whitts
    whitts Posts: 328 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just applied, many thanks :j
  • evespikey
    evespikey Posts: 106 Forumite
    brilliant, thanks
    Wins: my987wardrobe dress, Look show tickets! Seamus Heaney poetry collection, 9bar sample pack, palmolive large bottle, La Dolche Vita show tickets, Dorset cereals, 2xTim Minchin tickets, etsy necklace
  • indelacio
    indelacio Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Minimum group size is at least one adult (a named cardholder) and at least one child aged 5 to 15 years. Maximum group size is four adults (aged 16 years or over) and four children (aged 5 to 15). Children under 5 travel for free.

please post that in the first post so people who dont have children etc dont apply for this as it would be completely useless to them and would stop people who could benefit from getting it.
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    indelacio wrote: »
    Minimum group size is at least one adult (a named cardholder) and at least one child aged 5 to 15 years.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was just getting excited there but as I won't be travelling with any kids during that time I'm presumably not eligible for this offer. I take it that 2 or more adults (with no kids) cannot use it? What a shame! :(
  • System
    System Posts: 178,089 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Ordered mine going up to London with the family to see Wizard
  • Chris_87_2
    Chris_87_2 Posts: 8 Forumite

Ordered mine - will be a cheaper option over next few months to take train into town and cycle out to work the way petrol prices are going at the moment!!
  • no.1swimmum
    no.1swimmum Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks - this will hopefully save me I have 3 return journeys to Sheffield from London before this runs out
    Fibro-Warrior
  • Tarzan
    Tarzan Posts: 53 Forumite
    It seems the page has been taken down and is expected to go live on 7th May. I am going to reapply then incase my first application wasn't accepted.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure