Paidoffers.co.uk

Had an email from a site called PaidOffers.co.uk. Had a quick search of the forum and couldn't find anything on them, but apologies if there is a thread somewhere on this site. Has anyone had any experience with them? The payments seem way too good to be true!
On The Debt-Free Road, Penny By Penny!
£20,000 in 36 Months = £0/£20k

Comments

• They only registered their website in July, which could explain why they have never been mentioned on MSE. They say £300 per month tax free - this seems very unrealistic.
    Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

• I just registered with them and you have to complete all 26 offers (and reach the £300 mark) before you can cash anything out. Am guessing there will be something in there that means I can't complete it. But, with nothing else to do on a Friday evening (2 kiddies off to bed in a mo and hubby in the middle east!) I might give it a go, see how far I get! lol
  • Well, i've completed 2 offers but have realised that they wait for confirmation that you have done so, which they get from the company that you are signing up to for each offer. So if its anything like Swagbucks, half of them wont credit (and you can't get any payout unless all 26 are validated!).

Am taking screen shots of the confirmation pages of each offer, and also saving the email confirmations into a folder called "Paid Offers" so I can prove that I completed them!! (Sceptical? Moi?)
  • The picture of a lot of cash on their website is not a good sign: when has anyone ever made anything from such sites? This is similar to the picture of someone holding a big cheque ... not to mention "earn £££ at home"!

They appear to have been registered by a marketing company.

Rudyard Kipling

• Ha ha - well only on Offer 4 and can't progress unless I deposit £5 into an online Bingo account. Worth the risk....? Probably not!
  • Your pioneering work may help other people make their decisions!

Rudyard Kipling

• Your pioneering work may help other people make their decisions!

Ooh, pioneer?? I like that - may have to change my signature!
  • I have just come across this site myself and by offer 3 some of the questions (name, address, mothers maiden name etc.) started to make me suspicious that you will, over the 26 "surveys" be giving away most of your personal information, the type of which can be used to steal your identity. I have now stopped and will wait and see if others have genuine success... if they dare.
  • I carried on with it the other night (I decided that £5 for an evenings entertainment on the Bingo site was OK and I had nothing else to do).

This was offer number 4 for me.

I signed up to the Bingo, deposited my £5, got the bonus on the Bingo site (and still have loads left - lol!). Then I went back to paidoffers.co.uk. It simply said there were no more offers available to me and to come back the next day.

So I went back the next day and Offer number 4 (the Bingo) was listed as offer number 1, and offer number 1 has disappeared altogether, so now it looks like I have only completed 3 offers not 4 (and the amount of the money I am "accruing" has reduced as well).

And unsurprisingly, its now Tuesday and i've not had a single offer available to me since Sat night.....
  • It really does seem as though they are using unrealistic earnings as bait, just to get personal information or to up the number of visitors to their website.

Rudyard Kipling

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport