Book Sun Holiday Now If You Have Priority Booking!!

Comments

• Hi - have no idea if they take "guessed" codes - but I got my sun early this morning and booked it ok using the six words - including the word "rock" for today. I wanted to do it early because my fave park always gets booked early. Good luck to you all .
    By the way - I had to give four dates - but only one park - whch was really useful .
  • oakdale_minx
    oakdale_minx Posts: 1,174 Forumite
    Is there any way of getting a Sun reference number without being a priority customer?
  • angelwds
    angelwds Posts: 620 Forumite
    I booked using ROCK, thanks to eshalot2004, thanks!
    :A OFFICIAL Boots Tart :A and member of the PAH! club :rotfl:
    Lapsed member of the £2 coin savers club.....:rolleyes:
  • Hi - have no idea if they take "guessed" codes - but I got my sun early this morning and booked it ok using the six words - including the word "rock" for today. I wanted to do it early because my fave park always gets booked early. Good luck to you all .
    By the way - I had to give four dates - but only one park - whch was really useful .

Where is your fave park? would be nice year after year if we recommended cos sometimes these parks can be a bit hit and miss or you end up going to the same on all the time.
    My absoloute fave is Searles in Hunstanton which i discovered bout 4 years ago through the sun, it might not be everyones cup of tea cos it's not busy like say Butlins/haven etc but i just feel really relaxed everytime I go there and the kids entertainment is good.

What does everyone else recommend?
    The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

• Hi - a good idea Jubarnes - I love Ruda in North Devon at Croyde bay - Its a fab spot - unspoiled - a great beach - good pool and lovely walks .
  • Todays word is BOAT
    Think anyone can book now with all seven words
  • leb2005
    leb2005 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Hi
    i read somewhere yesterday that you could book online with seven tokens even if you didnt have a booking reference number?
    i hope it is:j
  • thry9698
    thry9698 Posts: 126 Forumite
    Just booked mine got exactly what I wanted thanks to this thread, usually last choice of park and date by post!!! Brill!!!
  • prayi
    prayi Posts: 246 Forumite
    leb2005 wrote:
    Hi
    i read somewhere yesterday that you could book online with seven tokens even if you didnt have a booking reference number?
    i hope it is:j
    Last time i could not book without a ref number.
  • becky004
    becky004 Posts: 5,158 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    thry9698 wrote:
    Just booked mine got exactly what I wanted thanks to this thread, usually last choice of park and date by post!!! Brill!!!

Hi, Did you have a priority number? Or did you just use the 7 codes? If it's the 7 codes option do you have the link by any chance? Many thanks in advance.
    I love this board, have "virtually" met so many lovely people, people I am honoured to count as friends.
    March Wins - Product Of The Year Goody Bag

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport