Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Comments

• Hello fellow SWers, does anyone have a low syn recipe for cauliflower cheese? I've got some that needs using up but can't face it plain today (not sure what's up with me at the moment!)

Thanks so much.
    CC1 £5999 Total Debt March 2021 £5999
    NSDs March 1/20
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,658
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 25 April 2010 at 9:07PM
    Bit fed up as wi yesterday and sts, don't know why as been 100% unless it was to do with not having many syns this week [only 36 up til friday and then had none yesterday] today WILL be better. Really wanted to lose that lb for my stone :(. Will have to be extra careful this week as out on friday for chip/scampy meal then out on saturday with buffet type meal in evening. Wish me luck :o. The only good thing about this weekend is I fit my skinny jeans yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterdays food G
    brunch - weetabix [bs] milk [a] coffee

T - rest of mushy pea curry with rice

Snacks - pineapple

Syns - 0 :o and resisted peanuts & chocolate at Mums too :T

Todays food EE

B - weetabix [b + 3.5 syns] milk [a] coffee

L - roast pork [resisted crackling], big salad, new pots, b/egg, p/onions, beans, babybel [2syns] & fat free dressing

T - not sure yet, depends if i'm hungry.

Snacks - pineapple, muller

Syns - 5.5 + 7 for hubbys wicked garlic mayo so 12.5 altogether. Still got 66.5 syns left from week so much try harder to use more syns :o.
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Vixie_Pixie
    Vixie_Pixie Posts: 886 Forumite
    Hello fellow SWers, does anyone have a low syn recipe for cauliflower cheese? I've got some that needs using up but can't face it plain today (not sure what's up with me at the moment!)

Thanks so much.

This is a recipe for Macaroni cheese bake i found on SW website - you could just leave out the macaroni to have a really yummy cauliflower cheese bake instead. :)

3 Syns on Green and Extra Easy*
    9½ Syns on Original*
    *Add 6 Syns if not using cheese as a
    Healthy Extra

6 spring onions
    2 garlic cloves
    8 cherry tomatoes
    454g/1lb cauliflower
    170g/6oz Cheddar cheese
    2 eggs
    142g/5oz dried macaroni
    Fry Light
    500g pot very low fat natural yogurt
    1 level tsp Dijon mustard
    Salt and freshly ground black pepper

1. Prepare the ingredients: trim and thinly slice the spring onions; peel and chop the garlic; halve the tomatoes; break the cauliflower into florets, coarsely grate the cheese and beat the eggs. Boil the cauliflower and cook the macaroni according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
    2. Preheat the oven to 220ºC/Gas 7. Spray a pan with Fry Light and cook the spring onions, garlic, tomatoes and cooked cauliflower for
    2-3 minutes. Add 100ml/3½fl oz water to the pan and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes until the water has been absorbed. Stir in the pasta, toss to mix well and transfer to a shallow ovenproof dish.
    3. Prepare the topping by mixing the yogurt, mustard, cheese and eggs together. Season well, pour over the pasta and cook for 15-20 minutes until bubbling and golden. Remove from the oven, allow to stand for 5 minutes and serve.
    All hail to the sale!!!!!! :beer:

new beginnings...... new successes..
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Well done to all the losers and try not to lose heart TakeitEazy, hopefully there will be a nice loss waiting for you next week:) Vixie thanks for that macaroni cheese recipe, might try and fit that in somewhere this week.

Well today has been a bit bleurgh, woke up with a headache so have had no real appetite up until now. Thankfully my OH is cooking me a roast dinner so todays menu (EE) is:

B: Syn free pancake, Total 0% greek yoghurt, strawberries, banana
    L: Strawberries and grapes, hi-fi bar (HEB)
    S: 1/2 highlights hot choc sachet (1), skimmed milk (HEA)
    D: Roast beef, SW roast potatoes, sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, gravy (2 syns)
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Hi, I am weighing myself on the wiifit at home but following the red diet at the moment. First week weigh in yesterday and had lost 6lb so am very pleased.
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 25 April 2010 at 8:25PM
    A smile for a Sunday : )

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy. Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, Good grief......, look how smart I am.
    And so the saying goes SMART A**E : )
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • sukibix
    sukibix Posts: 10 Forumite
    Does anyone know how many syns are in a Birds Eye Potato Waffle. The syns onling say 4/12 - this may be a stupid question but does this mean for 4?!!:mad:

Birds Eye Potato Waffles:D, 4/12 pack, frozen 57g each
    2.5 EE
    5 original
    2.5 green

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Thanks
    [/FONT]
    10.5 stone gone.
    Now to mantain!
    NHS Tummy tuck & quit smoking 04.02.2010
  • HopePray
    Forumite
    sukibix wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many syns are in a Birds Eye Potato Waffle. The syns onling say 4/12 - this may be a stupid question but does this mean for 4?!!:mad:

Birds Eye Potato Waffles:D, 4/12 pack, frozen 57g each
    2.5 EE
    5 original
    2.5 green

thanks

I believe thats from EITHER a 4 or 12 pack. Sometimes things have different weights dependant on the pack size. Crisps are like that, bought singley they have more crisps in them than multi packs.

So thats each 1
    2.5 EE
    5 original
    2.5 green
  • sukibix
    sukibix Posts: 10 Forumite
    HopePray wrote: »
    I believe thats from EITHER a 4 or 12 pack. Sometimes things have different weights dependant on the pack size. Crisps are like that, bought singley they have more crisps in them than multi packs.

So thats each 1
    2.5 EE
    5 original
    2.5 green

Thanks HopePray - yup, I am a muppet ;)

Other than stir fry vege, I am looking for something to have with Beanfeast Bolognese on a red day - I've decided to have JP as a HE-B.
    Sticking with red days this week as my consultant says peeps generally have better losses on red days, and I need to shift a few lbs asap as I can only just fit in my bridesmaid dress with only 5 days to go! I blame the tummy tuck!!! grrrrr
    10.5 stone gone.
    Now to mantain!
    NHS Tummy tuck & quit smoking 04.02.2010
  • HopePray
    Forumite
    sukibix wrote: »
    Thanks HopePray - yup, I am a muppet ;)

Other than stir fry vege, I am looking for something to have with Beanfeast Bolognese on a red day - I've decided to have JP as a HE-B.
    Sticking with red days this week as my consultant says peeps generally have better losses on red days, and I need to shift a few lbs asap as I can only just fit in my bridesmaid dress with only 5 days to go! I blame the tummy tuck!!! grrrrr

Treat yourself to some good underwear and dont stress, stress will only lead to overeating. You were chosen to be a bridesmaid cos they wanted you, a happy unstressed you : )
    I hope you have a wonderfull time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure