Lost parcel - can I claim?

2»

Comments

• SPANIEL36 wrote: »
    changed it back ...just for you!!!

Ah yes, the mad-eyed Spaniel.

I've got one of those :wall:
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,217 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    It could be sitting in the delivery office. It is too big to go through a letter box (unless it has received really rough treatment!) so if delivery was attempted a card should have been left. Sometimes this does not happen, the parcel will wait at the office for a week or two and then will be returned to the sender. Worth a phone call.
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Spaniel - fab!!! What a lovely boy he is. My boy is very 'intelligent', very funny and really cute to sometimes say all the words he knows in a random order and see his head go further and further over to one side as he takes in 'ball, treat, play, tennis, tug, walk, does ya'!!!! and a bit erm.........feminine for a boy!!! He doesn't half waggle his hips when he walks and he refuses to go any deeper than his shoulders in the water - I don't think he likes getting his ears wet!!

She hasn't had a card left martindow :( but I'll PM her and suggest giving them a ring.
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • keren29 wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Spaniel - fab!!! What a lovely boy he is. My boy is very 'intelligent', very funny and really cute to sometimes say all the words he knows in a random order and see his head go further and further over to one side as he takes in 'ball, treat, play, tennis, tug, walk, does ya'!!!! and a bit erm.........feminine for a boy!!! He doesn't half waggle his hips

Oi - you've got my Spaniel! ;)
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lol @ DFC!!!

Blimey..........guess what.........I called the local sorting office (Morley) and gave the postcode. He said - hang on, is part of it a Roses tin - YES!!! And lots of This Way Up stickers on it YES!!!!!!!!

Apparently it arrived in the Morley office overnight and went out this morning. 9 DAYS First Class to get from Dorset to Yorkshire!!

The person it has gone to is out (and is still out, her MSE light is off) so I've asked them to send it out to her again, she will now get it in the morning.

So, it has surfaced - cheers martin for the idea of phoning them, although bizarrely if I'd have called before today they wouldn't have even seen it!!

Sadly, I don't know what state the contents will be in even though it is chocolate covered and was in an air tight tin :(
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • SPANIEL36
    SPANIEL36 Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    keren29 wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Spaniel - fab!!! What a lovely boy he is. My boy is very 'intelligent', very funny and really cute to sometimes say all the words he knows in a random order and see his head go further and further over to one side as he takes in 'ball, treat, play, tennis, tug, walk, does ya'!!!! and a bit erm.........feminine for a boy!!! He doesn't half waggle his hips when he walks and he refuses to go any deeper than his shoulders in the water - I don't think he likes getting his ears wet!!

She hasn't had a card left martindow :( but I'll PM her and suggest giving them a ring.

mine too... he stoops like a lady, never cocked his leg in his life!!!
  • SPANIEL36
    SPANIEL36 Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    has the missing parcel turned up? safe and sound?
  • have the contents gone off?
    I :heart::coffee:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family