Stolen Galaxy S3

Comments

• united66
    united66 Posts: 257 Forumite
    edited 10 November 2012 at 10:40AM
    No I don't think I did, and he hasnt either.
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers - make sure your hands are clean. Bob Marley - Legend.

• united66
    Shame I cant get my IMEI number from the pics :(
    Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers - make sure your hands are clean. Bob Marley - Legend.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Holiday Haggler
    edited 9 November 2012 at 2:00PM
    Wow, i think he's actually at a wedding right now! Wonder if the phone is even still in the country (looking at the internal shots)

I double checked - there's no GPS info on that photo
  • united66
    That was taken 3rd nov. They have !!!! like that all the time in newcastle. Is he indian or pakistani?

• sharpy2010
    sharpy2010 Posts: 2,471 Forumite
    If you ever manage to find out who he is (and you should eventually be able to, with those pics) then you could REALLY frighten him by sending him random pictures of his family...

And I hope no one says thats out of order, HE STOLE THE PHONE!

Can you take those pictures to the taxi company and ask which driver it is?

I know that seems simple, but sometimes things get overlooked.
  • sharpy2010
    sharpy2010 Posts: 2,471 Forumite
    Unfortunately you can tell by the design of the buildings that that isn't the U.K.
  • united66
    The 'Warid' network it is on, is in Abu Dhabi (Dubai...) :(

• You know - a newspaper would be interested in this
  • united66
    But these were uploaded to my drop box on 3rd november, but the photo's only upload when he uses a wi-fi connection, so could of been before that when they were ACTUALLY taken, he could be back in the UK NOW. I've installed plan b to the phone but havent received anything yet.

• united66
    If he's a registered taxi driver he will be back at some point.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure