Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

lorweld
lorweld Posts: 5,546
Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
Forumite
We have an even newer thread than this now. Please use this one

Please use this thread to chat about the free cinema ticket offers :)

Please note that swapping of tickets should not be posted as it is against the site rules to exchange personal details. See here.

If you obtained your tickets via seefilmfirst, you should email them so they can re-allocate your tickets.

If by change you cannot make it to a screening, we can give your ticket to someone else. Please let us know by e-mail on [EMAIL="icantgo@seefilmfirst.com"]icantgo@seefilmfirst.com[/EMAIL]
Other than doing that, you can use sites like freecycle to give your tickets to someone

This a continuation of this thread
:hello:

Comments

• Sabz
    Sabz Posts: 101 Forumite
    I'll be the first to post.
    :eek:
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    how come a new thread has been started?
  • marvelsc7
    marvelsc7 Posts: 341 Forumite
    :)Looking forward to seeing Life As We Know It tomorrow evening
  • AdamAW
    AdamAW Posts: 95
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    marvelsc7 wrote: »
    :)Looking forward to seeing Life As We Know It tomorrow evening

A bit worried to be honest. When a film kills off Christina Hendricks and leaves you with Katherine Heigl that's a bad trade off to begin with.

Although I've noticed that Empire have given it 3stars and as I (usually) respect their judgement I am now more optimistic.

And not being a Sky customer it's the only upcoming free film I've got (sob sob).
  • steve9872
    steve9872 Posts: 269
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    how come a new thread has been started?
    We chat a lot so the thread gets too big for the board, the old thread is probably very near that limit again. I've seen this happen before.
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I've got Wall Street tomorrow, Life as We Know It on Wednesday and then Social Network on Thursday :) I wonder if I can get the same seat in all 3 movies :D
  • Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder of the forum motto Please be nice to all Moneysavers. The forum team have had to spend some time deleting posts in the previous thread, so we'd appreciate it if you could remember this in the new thread.

Many thanks,

MSE Alana
  • Ooooh, a shiny new thread :)
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Reposted as original message did not include the date.

I received this from Showfilmfirst this moning. I have a ticket for the 18:30 screening on Wednesday 6th October but I would imagine it will apply to the later screening also.

IMPORTANT INFOMATION –
    SPECIAL PREVIEW OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT

Congratulations, you have a ticket to the special preview of the hilarious new film Life as we know it!

As this film hasn’t opened in the US yet, and doesn’t open in the UK till Friday, there will be security in the cinema as an anti-piracy measure.

Mobile phones with recording devices should be checked in by security prior to the screening, so you may wish to leave these at home, or, please arrive early.

thanks,
    The Team at ShowFilmFirst
  • sarks
    sarks Posts: 55 Forumite
    This posted on the cinema codes board: This October, Sky1 HD is showing the much, anticipated thorne, the multi-million pound HD adaptation of the series of novels by best selling author Mark Billingham. thorne: sleepyhead is a nail-biting thriller following DI Tom Thorne's investigation into a mysterious serial killer. His first three victims ended up dead, but his fourth, Alison, was not so fortunate. She survived a stroke, but has been left with Locked-In Syndrome and is unable to move or communicate. Thorne must find a man whose agenda is terrifyingly unique, and Alison, the one person who holds the key to the killer's identity, is unable to tell anybody.

SHOWFILMFIRST MEMBERS have the exclusive chance to see the first three episodes of this nail biting thriller at one of the four preview screenings happening in Southampton, Greenwich, Newcastle and Liverpool.

Be the first to see thorne: sleepyhead at the special Sky hosted screenings on the 4th and 5th October. Plus the lucky Showfilmfirst customers who get their hands on tickets will get a goody bag on the day.
    Certificate: 18
    Screening Date: Monday 4th and Tuesday October 5 and
    Screening Time: 6pm for 6.30pm start
    Locations: Metrocentre Gateshead, Southampton, Liverpool Switch Island, Greenwich O2

Seefilmfirst 600699
    Thorne: Sleepyhead

The code is invalid
    TANSTAAFL - unless you have a voucher for said lunch from MSE :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business