The Compers Inn Part 39

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,837 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    hiya dreams :j hope buddah brings you some luck :A
    can someone who's seen your buddah post it on here for us all,
    i remember you asking the other day if anyone would like to :)
    i don't know where/what you've posted it on or i would try for you to get it on here x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqmeNcs76xshirUm7TK6b2BjVlnv8wD4k4io-i1q6F_eJkPOe1

B.Sue, got a bit mixed up there didn't I? Glad you got the cage, very sensible, you can always stick it on Ebay when you have finished with it, they are very popular. Still I reckon you will have your monies worth out of it.

Glad you are having a good time Katie, take care.

Sounds like you had a really hard day at work Becks.

Not long now until the RESULTS
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • fire**fly
    :eek: i was right james won it :D

ooh will have half a pint of beer sylv thank you :j
    :beer:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• wingobins
    wingobins Posts: 20,649 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    This is Dreams Buddha Fire**fly :) hope its lucky for you all xx

530382_10151345228238894_1501725875_n.jpg

Sylvia, sorry I didn't come back on here after my last post but thanks for the offer. I spoke to niece and she's gonna come and show me what to do :) it's good thinking though about it being Xmas period and posting will be difficult.

My jasper is in the dog house too, I think he's piddled against the Xmas tree in dining room as it was all wet near it! He doesn't normally wee in the house anymore!
    Bet you can't wait for Findlay Sue! That was his name wasn't it? :o

I'm so annoyed with hubby and son, they were fighting to get the iPad and it fell on the floor cracking the side and some of the screen :mad: it will probably split right across but I don't know how to stop it :(

So glad James won, I remember him busking in town. I hope Ella gets a contract though. Can't believe Chris Maloney spat his dummy out! :think: (actually ...I can believe it! :D)
    Big thanks to all who contribute to the forums. Be lucky everyone and be safe!
  • fire**fly
    wingobins wrote: »
    This is Dreams Buddha Fire**fly :) hope its lucky for you all xx

530382_10151345228238894_1501725875_n.jpg

Sylvia, sorry I didn't come back on here after my last post but thanks for the offer. I spoke to niece and she's gonna come and show me what to do :) it's good thinking though about it being Xmas period and posting will be difficult.

My jasper is in the dog house too, I think he's piddled against the Xmas tree in dining room as it was all wet near it! He doesn't normally wee in the house anymore!
    Bet you can't wait for Findlay Sue! That was his name wasn't it? :o

I'm so annoyed with hubby and son, they were fighting to get the iPad and it fell on the floor cracking the side and some of the screen :mad: it will probably split right across but I don't know how to stop it :(

So glad James won, I remember him busking in town. I hope Ella gets a contract though. Can't believe Chris Maloney spat his dummy out! :think: (actually ...I can believe it! :D)

:A:j thank you wingo :j & thank you dreams, what a great buddah :j:jfabby :j:j

:eek: jasper, hubby & ds in the dog house with you :eek:

men-in-doghouses-425tp120209.jpg

am glad xfactors finished now :eek::D

• wingobins
    Yeah I'm glad it's finished too, before you know it Brits got talent will be on!

Wanted to wrap presents tomorrow but it looks like DD will be off school again.
    Hope there's some Times winners this week from here :)
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Almost Wingo, there's no 'D' it's Finlay, I expect it will be shortened to Finn. Right, DH is home from work so I'm off to bed.

Here's hoping for some nice wins in the Inn this week, night all.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • Doubt it will be me Wingo think i only did three each day :rotfl:

Glad james won just for his Adele cover alone yesterday.

Dreams Buddah worked for me... She posted t on my fb wall then next day I won my Amazon voucher so thanks hun :j :j here's hoping he continues to bring the luck
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • wingobins
    I remembered as Colin Cooper's (ex boro player) late son was called Findlay cooper. He died tragically bless him xx
    I'm sure the lovely pup will bring you lots of joy :)

I've just realised I haven't ironed kids uniforms! (oops!) best go do them now! That's cos DD was at party today or they would be done!
  • Awwww bet you can't wait for Finlay to be at yours. Hope Cooper takes well to him

Well I have to say folks I am well and truly broody broody broody. Think with this christmas being my first as a married woman i am feeling it even more that I want the magical christmas' back when there are young kids about.
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport