When will my tax credits be reinstated?

Hiya,

There has been a problem with my tax credit renewal and as a result payments have been stopped.

I rang up this morning and put everything right, but the guy on the phone didn't know when my payments would start again.

I really rely on this money and if i least had an idea of when it would be paid again I could try and budget accordingly!

There doesn't seem to be an exact science for how long these things take, but if anyone has any idea/similar experience i would really appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks
So far - ****** LINK - Settled @ 70% ****** MOTORMILE - Settled @ 45% ****** POUNDS TO POCKET - Settled @ 45%

Starting debt - £15814.63
Current debt - £12485.37
:j

Comments

• This happened to me last year even though I had rang and renewed it, it hadn't been 'completed' on the system, they even had a record of when I had called but whoever I spoke to obvisouly hadn't pressed the final button!

Anyway, once I phoned and said "Oy, my money wasn't there today" they sorted it very quickly, they said it could take 2-3 weeks but I'm pretty sure it was there the following week, I could check my online banking and give you a more accurate time frame, but I think it depends on how busy they are.
    I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams come true
    :T September Challenge £5 per day - £0/£150 :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family