BzzAgent - Free samples to test

1675676677678679681»

Comments

• crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    LEJC wrote: »
    Looks like they are now offering some braun shavers for the men....

Have to tell hubby to check account
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    What is the point of the scoring system? I asked this when Buzz was relatively new.......now a few years down the line, I'm still none the wiser. Invites seem to be random!
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    More mens shavers have gone on...theres quite a collection of braun products now....my only assumption can be that they are offering them to new people and those who are perhaps not as active as other members.

I cant believe that so few regular posters on this site havent been offered something,its clearly targeted towards new members.
    I have had a run of quite a few campaigns recently and been getting exceptional for some of the reports...cant complain at what I do get from them...but it would be nice to get a significant item to trial that I'm not required to purchase even at a reduced rate!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • BERTIE1984
    BERTIE1984 Posts: 148 Forumite
    just had a fairy platinum invite, signed up and had email telling me i'm in but its nowhere to b found now!
    2015- Disney on Ice tickets. meal for 2 with wine. Woodbuds. 2xRowntree randoms. £50 cheque. £200 m+s vouchers. After Eights.
  • BERTIE1984
    BERTIE1984 Posts: 148 Forumite
    ah its ok, fixed now x
    2015- Disney on Ice tickets. meal for 2 with wine. Woodbuds. 2xRowntree randoms. £50 cheque. £200 m+s vouchers. After Eights.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I am in on the Fairy Platinum Trial :beer:

To get your kitchenware back to its sparkling best, your BzzKit will feature:
    30ct FREE sample pack of Fairy Platinum dishwasher tablets
    Coupons for money off Fairy Platinum at Tesco
    Pass along coupons for money off Fairy Platinum at Tesco
    Pass along samples
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    As this is now over 300 pages long I have done a new BzzAgent thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=65872389#post65872389
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure