• dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Hopeful1 wrote: »
    and here's the cake:

bake5starAll6cakes.jpg

Count me in for the cakes! :D

And the drinks are served!

cocktails.jpg

Could be Runcorn Bridge in the background!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Not quite sure the water round there looks quite so blue... :rotfl: :rotfl:
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Hopeful1
    Hopeful1 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Oops! Posted on old thread before I realised there was a new one! The following is a copy of what I posted there!

Hi All and Happy New Year

I am now back from London - lots to catch up on and spreadsheets to update etc.

Anyway today's PAD is £1.02 to Evil Egg.

Bye for now!

Welcome Piggin. Was just about to copy your post here - glad you found us!

Hey Danko - i knew we could count on you for the alcohol!! It's good to see you about again, i often wonder how you're getting on ;)
    One step at a time ;)
  • Sassers
    Sassers Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 2 January 2010 at 6:00PM
    oooh cakes - yum!:T
    Been speaking to Mr BT about paying the bills - like pulling blooming teeth I tell you!
    Still it's £242.96 to the phone arrears and it's now all ready to move over to T@lk T@lk broadband on the 7th. I will be able to MSE at home to my heart's content. :D
    Whoo hoo so excited - will be trying to do a money neutral challenge although the live on 4k sounds interesting but scary.....:eek:
    Love Sassers x

....pops off to adjust sig yet again.....:rolleyes:
    Current debt and mortgage: £25, 820.35 Debt/Mortgage at start: £92,598 (27/09/2010)
    DEBT FREE!
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Quick hello to every one on this shiny new thread.

I am being inspired by various threads (thanks f-f!) to sort and declutter so am just here for a quick cuppa, but if there are drinks & cakes on offer I'll be back after sorting out the vast quantities of nail polish I hoard!!
    don't ask!
    Pip
    x
  • Linzi89
    Linzi89 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Can I join please. :) Wont necessarily be a payment a day but maybe more like a few a week :) Every little helps they say :)

My first pad today of £10.00 to EVIL Studio cards :)

Have been watching a while and your thread has inspired me so thought id give it a go, new year new start n all :)
    New year new start. :T
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Linzi89 wrote: »
    Can I join please. :) Wont necessarily be a payment a day but maybe more like a few a week :) Every little helps they say :)

My first pad today of £10.00 to EVIL Studio cards :)

Have been watching a while and your thread has inspired me so thought id give it a go, new year new start n all :)
    Welcome!

You've already got the hang of posting in colour for the adder-upper :T

It will soon be a payment a day - this thread is addictive :rotfl:
  • Linzi89
    Welcome!

You've already got the hang of posting in colour for the adder-upper :T

It will soon be a payment a day - this thread is addictive :rotfl:
    Thanks Flying Fresian, was a bit unsure of when to join but figured may as well give it a go. Do you count DD's etc or just payments that you wouldnt usually make? Bit confused as everyone seems do something slightly different.

:)
  • macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yay!!! :j Thanks for starting the new thread Hopeful :A
    Hopeful1 wrote: »
    and here's the cake:

bake5starAll6cakes.jpg

Bleurgghhhhh! That's made me feel so sick _pale_ (yes I have been scoffing chocs all day :o) Well I needed to keep my strength up after all the cleaning ;)

I could just about stomach one of those cocktails though :D - and Runcorn Bridge? - you Glamour Puss you!:rotfl: Great to see you back Danko!
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Linzi89 wrote: »
    Thanks Flying Fresian, was a bit unsure of when to join but figured may as well give it a go. Do you count DD's etc or just payments that you wouldnt usually make? Bit confused as everyone seems do something slightly different.

:)
    People are welcome anytime here!

Everyone does something different on here! Just post when you make a payment. I only count my additional payment personally, but it's up to you :D
  • Linzi89
    People are welcome anytime here!

Everyone does something different on here! Just post when you make a payment. I only count my additional payment personally, but it's up to you :D
    Ah ok great thanks :) Think i will just do additional payments for now then9lucky the first pad for me was an overpayment lol) . See how that goes.

Thanks again for your help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family