Alizonne Diet Plan

Comments

• You do not stop eating completely, I eat loads of vegs everyday.

It is done in 7 stages and all of it is done with the care of a doctor. You go through all different things including looking at why you gained weight and you are expected to maintain your weight for a year on a once monthly check up before being signed off.

I am not saying it will work for everyone, i am sure some people will always just eat lots of food and bad food again and then one only really has themselves to blame. What they do is minimize the risk by keeping a check on you, so nipping it in the bud early.

I have never been overweight in my life until i had my son, i then gained alot of weight and struggled to get it off. I have now lost 2 stone in 7 weeks, i am 100% confident that i will not put it back on for several reasons all of which are relevant to me. I could not say that the next person wont as it is down to the individual.

I have already changed my relationship with food, i do not eat for the sake of it, I am much more aware of what i am eating and what it is for. I do not just sit and munch through stuff for the sake of it and i really do not feel the need to.

It is not just a meal replacement program, i eat pizza, omelettes, potato dishes, currys, stir frys, pasta, desserts, i drink hot chocolate and fruit drinks. I think people are getting it wrong if they think it is 4 soups or shakes a day, it isnt.

Im happy and i am hopeful for the future now as well. I bloody hate being fat, so life is starting to get better for me at the moment.
    :naughty:
  • Hi,

I spoke to people in Birmingham today - just waiting for an appt. Just wondering about money - are there hidden costs - I've been told about the doctor's original assessment fee and of course the approx £220 a month on food and treatments. Just checking there aren't any others I don't know about!

Also - am curious about the food - does it come as a powder/ what does it look like? If you can give any pointers as to the nicer ones, that would be great.

Thanks for your help!
  • molly999
    molly999 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi

I am thinking of starting this program, like many I want to make sure that i am getting valu for money. I am wondering is it better than the lipotrim program that is availabel in chemists.

also can it be done in priate or does all your work collagues know that you are eating different food.

also does the machine that they use to break down the fat cells really work or is it just a gimmick. I am nearly 30 and never hadd a flat stomach in my life (that I can tremember!!!)

thanks for taking the time to read these wquestions and I would appericate any advice

molly
  • Hal
    Hal Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    How did those doing Alizonne get on? I am starting next Wednesday (I'm a guy by the way). :D
  • margaretclare
    margaretclare Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    Hello, I'm curious about this. I'm finding it impossible to lose any weight despite following the guidelines on https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk I can create a calorie deficit - fewer calories daily than it would take to stay at current weight - but weight is not shifting. My advanced age has not removed my female vanity!!

This system was advertised in our local paper this week, a new centre being opened at Brentwood, which is the nearest to me. There's also another one almost round the corner https://www.theessexmeditechclinic.co.uk which appears to offer a similar package, and I have an appointment to see them tomorrow. I'm teetering on plumping for one or other of these, but not sure which is best/which works/which is more cost-effective.
    [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Æ[/FONT]r ic wisdom funde, [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]æ[/FONT]r wear[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]ð[/FONT] ic eald.
    Before I found wisdom, I became old.
  • Hi, have been reading everyone's comments about Alizonne and am really keen to start. Am a little concerned about what it will cost me tho. Anyone fill me in please? Or any other comments would be good. Thanks
  • I started the Allizone program 2 weeks ago. Yes, its expensive, but frankly, if I was offered a magic wand to lose 4 stones for £2,000, I would not hesitate.

Its all about taking the control out of your hands. You eat the sachet food and little else, just a few permitted vegetables. I am at the new Cheshire clinic in Congleton, so far I have met two chaps (a am male) who have both lost 4 1/2 stones in 13 weeks, you cant dispute that type of success. They both look transformed.

So far I have lost just under a stone, I have another 3 to go. Sure, its tough, but I can cope with the short term pain, if I am motivated by rapid improvement and the promise that this is not forever. I look forward to the later stages where my lifestyle is re-build to ensure long term weight stability.

I will update the thread as I progress.
  • Just read through this thread and wanted to know what the treatments involve? Do you get seen by proper medical doctors when you go? Earlier in the thread I read that someone was paying £220amonth,which I actually don't think is so bad, but is that the total of what you pay, or does everyone pay a different amount? I want to give them a ring tomorrow - I would go to the Cheshire clinic, but I am nervous in case I get a hard sell. Also I have ALOT of weight to lose and am seriously considering a gastric band - does anyone think that this is worth a try before I go for the surgery?

Thanks!
    Jane

ENDIS. Employed, no disposable income or savings!
  • sarahs999
    sarahs999 Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    It's not £220 a month, it's per week, though this reduces as you move onto the different phases. Which is serious money, so you have to be pretty certain this is for you before you part withthat kind of cash.

Anyone else doing it? I'm starting mine tomorrow.

Oh and yes - I would seriously do this before a gastric band. Gastric band is life-threatening surgery, this is just wallet-threatening!
  • Eric_Pisch
    Eric_Pisch Posts: 8,720 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    blue2992 wrote: »
    I started the Allizone program 2 weeks ago. Yes, its expensive, but frankly, if I was offered a magic wand to lose 4 stones for £2,000, I would not hesitate.

Its all about taking the control out of your hands. You eat the sachet food and little else, just a few permitted vegetables. I am at the new Cheshire clinic in Congleton, so far I have met two chaps (a am male) who have both lost 4 1/2 stones in 13 weeks, you cant dispute that type of success. They both look transformed.

So far I have lost just under a stone, I have another 3 to go. Sure, its tough, but I can cope with the short term pain, if I am motivated by rapid improvement and the promise that this is not forever. I look forward to the later stages where my lifestyle is re-build to ensure long term weight stability.

I will update the thread as I progress.

I can get you to loose 4 stone for £2000 easily :D

The one problem i have with this is what i have put in bold, the problem why we are fat is because we had no control over our eating and exercise, loosing the weight is great but if you then go back to how you where before this diet you are just going to pile the weight straight back on :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure