so........ the advents

12346»

Comments

• lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    im organised this year, ive been through the advent thread and put the ones that look worth entering into a folder on my bookmarks bar

i have 35 in there

for those that have some saved how many you got?

are you all set?

looking forward to it?

got the dark room where you will sit rocking back and forth sorted? :rotfl:

is it me or does there not look like many advents this year :eek: or is it just because ive done them before lol

if you go over to loquax.co.uk which i use for my comps as well as this site, there are 400 advent comps! soooo many facebook and twitter this year
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • *KatieL*
    *KatieL* Posts: 61,494 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 5 December 2012 at 12:00PM
    The first day I struggled but now I seem to be managing fine :) Had 5 wins in 5 days, doubt that will continue though lol!
    *Katie*
  • I try to be organised but it doesnt happen. So there are a few of the bigger prize ones I always remember to enter then go threw the advent post daily and enter things that catch my eye. I do skip a fair few.

I have won 2 things from advents so far so I am pleased but do find them hard to keep track of...and also finding every day comping a nightmare with all the advent posts in the main board being bumped daily with answer...I would love a sub cat for all advents that would make life for me easier I could do advents then carry on with normal comping without to much fuss lol I am not a very organised comper.
    Ask.. Believe.. Receive..

Every Accomplishment Starts With The Decision To Try
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family