Coke xmas lorry touring uk dates

Comments

• Legendmum wrote: »
    "Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming!"

oh it gets me in the festive mood that song! lol
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That's what I was wondering - what is it all about? Is it jut a case of looking at a big truck?

I was also wondering that, but the website doesn't give any info. Also wondering why they have 2 separate time slots during the day. If it was just to look at surely it would just be there all day ??? I'm going to go anyway, to get in the festive spirit!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,804 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 14 November 2010 at 3:48PM
    davemorton wrote: »
    96 miles to the nearest one! Shocking, its not as if I live in the middle of nowhere.
    That close, lucky you. Certainly not going to drive 4 hours to see it :mad: Someone should show these people a UK map that does not stop at Glasgow.
    The Coke lorry is touring round [STRIKE]the uk[/STRIKE]England at the moment. Check cokezone for details.
  • *SmallFry*
    *SmallFry* Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    My OH reckons that the driver will get a 2litre bottle and pass it round for everyone to have a slug :rotfl:
  • *SmallFry*
    *SmallFry* Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    I just found this :Dhttp://blog.cokezone.co.uk/2010/11/10/sneak-peek/

The truck will be heading to a number of locations around Great Britain, with Santa on board to spread Christmas cheer. And that’s not all, the trucks will be choc full of Coca-Cola and gifts from Santa.
    If you want to see the truck in action, we will have the truck tour locator on our site soon so you can decide where you want to go to join in on the Coca-Cola Xmas festivities.
    One of the first stops of the tour is Edinburgh on the 13th and 14th of November. The truck will be at Castle Street in the city centre. I will keep you updated about special events and various things that may be of interest throughout the truck’s tour. Who knows, you may even see me in the crowd taking happy snaps!
    That’s all for now folks, have a great day icon_smile.gif
  • Gemmy_2
    Gemmy_2 Posts: 383 Forumite
    I will be definetly going!
    I love the coca cola christmas advert!!
  • So the north doesn't exsist according to Coke!

Alright if you live down south!
  • tinkl
    tinkl Posts: 329 Forumite
    The queensferry one is half an hour away from us, i would be tempted because it sounds really good. However, id have to take the kids after school and it would clash with my youngest's feeding times and i can feel the chaos already, so no visit for us :(
  • 71 miles to our nearest Coke stop, rather tempted just to see if that Santa is as real as he looks in the advert :rotfl:
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1273
    VSP 2011 Member 92 - 723.07
  • thebaileys wrote: »
    So the north doesn't exsist according to Coke!

Alright if you live down south!

True. Liverpool and Leeds are apparantly the only towns between Scotland and Solihull!
    That's it, I'm switching to Pepsi - and it's a lot cheaper at the moment. ;)
    --- Warning: Grumpy Old Man in Training ---
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport