The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Bealer wrote: »
    How do I "activate" the Trusted Surveys site?

What is the 2 different numbers that people in here mention with slash in between. What a noobie i am. :rotfl:

Usually its either our personal targets for the day or the earnings target which SB have suggested to earn a bonus so today for example SB's target is 50SB so I've earned 200/50 so far today.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Bealer wrote: »
    How do I "activate" the Trusted Surveys site?

What is the 2 different numbers that people in here mention with slash in between. What a noobie i am.

Go to Trusted Surveys from the drop down menu and make sure you have filled any Profiles available (these usually pay between 2-4 SBs each in themselves.)

Once that's done all you can do is check back periodically and see if you have any surveys available. It's not an exact science, we've had a spate of French surveys recently for example.

On the main Swagbucks screen at the right hand side you'll see a My Daily Goal indicator. This will tell you what the target is for today (eg: 60). People will often refer to how well they are doing so for example if they have made 100 Swagbucks and the daily target is 90 they'll say "100/90". Making at least the daily target is a very good idea as you get all sorts of additive bonuses over time.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    I have a referral query. In my Referral there is one user, does that mean they have followed my link? I've checked the referral name, but it doesn't match anyone on here, but I've also noticed the amount of SB change from 10SB to 20SB and is now @ 32SB.
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    CathWales wrote: »
    I have a referral query. In my Referral there is one user, does that mean they have followed my link? I've checked the referral name, but it doesn't match anyone on here, but I've also noticed the amount of SB change from 10SB to 20SB and is now @ 32SB.

You get referrals when someone clicks your link, yes.

You will get SBs from them every time they win when they search up to a maximum of 1000, so here's hoping they become an active user :D
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just ordered my fifth £5 AGC for the month. Now concentrating on hitting target every day to get the 21 days in a row bonus (can't believe I wasn't paying attention and missed day 1!) and seeing if I can get a Paypal voucher too this month :D
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Are games crediting for everyone else? Played 4 x games and nothing. I play different games consecutively and submit my socres and that usually works but not today.
  • Exotic
    Exotic Posts: 196 Forumite
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Are games crediting for everyone else? Played 4 x games and nothing. I play different games consecutively and submit my socres and that usually works but not today.

Same for me, but I just kept playing games until they credited.

slow day huh :(
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    HOORAY! Just did the Daily Trusted Survey on frozen pizza and gained 70SB to reach todays target 104/60. Boy was today a slow one!
  • Bealer
    Bealer Posts: 95 Forumite
    Just ordered my fifth £5 AGC for the month. Now concentrating on hitting target every day to get the 21 days in a row bonus (can't believe I wasn't paying attention and missed day 1!) and seeing if I can get a Paypal voucher too this month :D

How on earth is this possible? You rack up hundreds of points a day?
  • Bealer
    Bealer Posts: 95 Forumite
    Go to Trusted Surveys from the drop down menu and make sure you have filled any Profiles available (these usually pay between 2-4 SBs each in themselves.)

Once that's done all you can do is check back periodically and see if you have any surveys available. It's not an exact science, we've had a spate of French surveys recently for example.

On the main Swagbucks screen at the right hand side you'll see a My Daily Goal indicator. This will tell you what the target is for today (eg: 60). People will often refer to how well they are doing so for example if they have made 100 Swagbucks and the daily target is 90 they'll say "100/90". Making at least the daily target is a very good idea as you get all sorts of additive bonuses over time.

Thanks, i didnt see that bonus thingie. Is the daily bonus usually around 6 SB like today? (in addition to the other bonus of course).

I have a big problem with the Trusted Survey site though. The site just asks me to "get started now", I press the button, and it says
    You are already member of Swag Bucks Surveys. Please login to take surveys.

But I am already logged in. Guess I should open a customer support ticket? No access to the trusted survey dashboard is not good I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure