Who does Sunday delivery for flowers/balloons/gifts?

Comments

• My niece is a floral designer, absolutely fantastic and very reasonable, in the Sheffield area, she will deliver locally on a sunday for you, or I am in Doncaster and would also be glad to help. Just PM me if we are in the right area for you.

Good luck with the wedding, and congratulations to you both
    Make it happen (old signature)

Making it happen (NEW Signature Jan 2009)
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    CV11, able to help.
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • bordercars
    bordercars Posts: 1,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    have pm'd boots babe and suggested putting her postcode on here, until she reads keep posting your postcodes for her.
    Div 1 Play Off Winners 2007
    CCC Play Off Winners 2010
  • ng7 if that helps :)
    Comp wins so far........

£36.00 Make up set.
    £120.00 12 Bottles personalised wine
    £10.99 Silverhorse book.
    £? 2night mini cruise to Amsterdam
    £99 Experience day
  • boots_babe
    boots_babe Posts: 3,233 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Wow what a lot of replies, thank you!

My mum's postcode is TF1 in the Midlands if this helps. I thought I'd looked everywhere but haven't tried the supermarkets so thank you for that suggestion too, I'll have a look at those now...

I don't mind paying a premium for Sunday delivery but I didn't realise it was almost impossible to get anywhere.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    you could try marks and spencer,sometimes they make up bouquets,and would add taxi fare to bill if done in advance.wont advertise this but have been known to do this.
  • cheekymole
    cheekymole Posts: 3,416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    boots-babe,

I live approx 50 miles away but would be very willing to do this for you if you can't find anybody else to help.
    I could get a lovely bunch made up locally on the Saturday and drive down to be with her at about 2.30pm if you wouldn't mind just reimbursing my petrol money.
    I would love to help you out.
    I haven't got one!
  • I'm in RG41 .... :heartsmil
  • N_R
    N_R Posts: 76 Forumite
    I own a flower shop, if I'd been anywhere near I would have done it for you.

I don't generally advocate using Teleflorist or Interflora, but on this occasion they may be able to help you. Teleflorist keep our opening times on their database so may be able to help. I assume you have tried your local florists, we can be an accomodating bunch!!
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Even though I'm not Boots babe, nor her mum, I just had to thank all of you who offered to help out, What generous spirits to help out a fellow MSEr in such a practical way.

I knew MSE was a great place to be, but seeing generosity like this makes the heart happy.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport