M & S Dine in for £10 this weekend - Thurs 26th - Tue 31st January

Options
2»

Comments

• mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Options
    Mrs_Dizzy wrote: »
    Maybe if you have fruit salad you wont feel so bad. After all it is the weekend :j;):j

I agree, i'll be getting the fruit salad as i'm on slimming world! (will have to check if it's in juice or just plain).
  • freyasmum
    freyasmum Posts: 20,597 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Will be picking up one of these tomorrow, thanks OP :j

Bit gutted they don't have the profiteroles this time though :o
  • tiff
    tiff Posts: 6,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Anyone recommend a good combination? Not used to M&S meals but the wine is a definite.
    “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.” - Dave Ramsey
  • LondonDreamer
    LondonDreamer Posts: 725 Forumite
    edited 26 January 2012 at 10:45PM
    Options
    Thanks OP, I like to pick these up when they offer the whole chicken. Last one I got saved about £9, this included a chicken worth over £7.
    tiff wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a good combination? Not used to M&S meals but the wine is a definite.

I have to admit that I usually just buy the most expensive items (that I like, of course) and don't necessarily use them in the same meals.

As pointed out above, if you have the voucher this is tracked BEFORE any of the offers come off. Last time I got a whole chicken worth over £7. Went through self service and scanned just enough shopping to get to £25 exactly, then scanned the voucher. It came off, plus £8.50 saved on the meal deal and I paid £11.50 for the lot. :T

Used a second voucher for the rest of the shopping, btw. Nearby staff member didn't seem to mind. Technically it was my flatmate's though, who was with me - so would have claimed it was split shopping if questioned.
  • kerri_dfw
    kerri_dfw Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I had the mushroom veggie dish with the med veg and choc suffle. I'm still hungry it didn't even touch the sides :( Quite disappointed as for a non-veggie it seems a really good deal. The mushroom was yummy though just needed more of it, much more.
    Diary: Getting back on track for 2013 and beyond
    DEBT FREE 13-10-13 :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
    Beautiful daughter born 11.1.14
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]£399,435.91[/STRIKE] £377218.83
    Deposit loan from Dad: £9000[STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts