Tesco Christmas cake in a box kit now half price £5

2»

Comments

• The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Good news folks
    Tesco Christmas Cake Kit now down to £3 for the larger size and £2 for smaller size.....
    I wouldn't be surprised if it drops further if the shelves aren't cleared at these prices.(Loads and loads of kits in my store)
    Also a few pence/pounds knocked off other Christmas cakes, stollen, puddings etc... but nothing irresistible - yet
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Good news folks
    Tesco Christmas Cake Kit now down to £3 for the larger size and £2 for smaller size.....
    I wouldn't be surprised if it drops further if the shelves aren't cleared at these prices.(Loads and loads of kits in my store)
    Thanks for the heads up, I shall be watching and waiting :grin:
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • The one I bought in Sainsburys just before Christmas last year for a couple pounds is still sat in the cupboard!
    2011: £10 Sports Direct Voucher, Peppa Pig Wii Game, Trivial Pursuit Card Game, £100 Chat magazine win, Dance workout dvd, Grease wii game,
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    The one I bought in Sainsburys just before Christmas last year for a couple pounds is still sat in the cupboard!
    Go ahead and make it if you've no plans to be out this afternoon but need to spend some time on domestics. I always find a spot of slow-baking encourages me to clean the house thoroughly, as I can't go galavanting with my oven on!
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • I got the large Christmas Cake mix in Tesco tonight for £2.50. Used the Mary Berry one last year to do a Guess the Weight Cake for the school Spring Fayre and it was much appreciated

AJ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport