Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 8 (and chat)

Comments

• moyilla
    moyilla Posts: 1,834 Forumite
    Ooh a nice new thread, have left it a bit this time before posting :o

Thank you :T:T
  • Princess_Coupon
    Princess_Coupon Posts: 3,714 Forumite
    I had offered to do my turn for a month or 2:confused: Send me a PM Honey next time the thread gets restarted:D
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,384 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I had offered to do my turn for a month or 2:confused: Send me a PM Honey next time the thread gets restarted:D

PC, maybe you could use the post you have just made, to reserve for any August updates? Just edit it accordingly as and when new info gets posted. :confused:

If Honey wants to stand down as she has mentioned, then she could put a note on her first posts saying 'August updates are shown in post 13 below by Princess Coupon'.

It's a bit fiddly but would take the onus off Honey for August. Unless anyone can think of a better way to do the updates?

And PC if you do the August updates would you prefer us to pm you and/or put the new coupon info in blue?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Angie, to remove the offending barcode from the wine bottle, just cover completely with clear sticky tape and peal off in one go!

Angiebee posted
    "when shopping today at Mr T,s noticed the italian whie wine still had 150 extra points sign infront of it so I bought another bottle; shop was so busy and was looking after Mum and her trolley too so forgot to check receipt. At home noticed didn't get the points so rang store only to be told have to come in with receipt and barcode label off bottle to proove got right wine - I said didn,t think able to do this and young girl said £Oh just pick it off no need to bring back bottle" -have you tried to pick off a barcode label from a bottle :confused::confused::confused:
    Will let you know how it goes tomorrow"
  • Honey9036
    Honey9036 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker

Sorry PC. I didn't realise that Browntoa was going to start a new thread - I just signed in tonight and there it was!!

Your offer to take over for a month or 2 is greatly appreciated!! :j I'll contact Browntoa and ask what's the best way to do it. Maybe it's possible for Browntoa to copy across the content of my 1st four posts to a new thread with you as the poster? Otherwise we'll need to work out how to copy across the links without them getting truncated. I know from experience that it's not just a simple case of 'copy and paste' to keep the links intact.

I'll PM you once I know what's going to happen.

Thanks again PC!! You are an absolute life-saver! :T

Lori
    x
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Not able to quote from the previous thread....but here is the link to unlimited emails, in answer to Bully's query:beer::beer:

Unlimited aliasses
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • veggiecar
    edited 31 July 2009 at 9:32PM
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    Fancy a pint? Pls check the area 1st before you apply.

http://www.everards.co.uk/comp/10000pints/

10,000 pints of Foster's or Kronenbourg 1664 to be claimed!

Definitely stick your post code in before applying....nearest participating pub to me is 80 miles away:beer:
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • veggiecar
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    PC, maybe you could use the post you have just made, to reserve for any August updates? Just edit it accordingly as and when new info gets posted. :confused:

If Honey wants to stand down as she has mentioned, then she could put a note on her first posts saying 'August updates are shown in post 13 below by Princess Coupon'.

It's a bit fiddly but would take the onus off Honey for August. Unless anyone can think of a better way to do the updates?

And PC if you do the August updates would you prefer us to pm you and/or put the new coupon info in blue?

Great idea as usual CM, and Honey the direct link to post 13 is http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=23824501&postcount=13

if that makes it easier:beer:
  • veggiecar

This offer has ended

We're sorry, the offer for 30p off McVities Minis that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more coupons.
  • Mum2Hannah
    Mum2Hannah Posts: 467 Forumite
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Not able to quote from the previous thread....but here is the link to unlimited emails, in answer to Bully's query:beer::beer:

Unlimited aliasses

Fab VC!!!:T:T:T Much appreciated!:beer: Never knew this...:o As mentioned b4 I learn sooo many different things here...:j Amazing! TY!:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure