Entry and Meal 1p Voucher Dog Racing

Entry and Meal 1p Voucher for Dog Racing

http://www.1pmealdeal.com/
Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies

Comments

• excellent offer for a good night out of harmless fun!!

:beer:
  • dervish wrote: »
    excellent offer for a good night out of harmless fun!!

Tell that to the greyhounds that break their necks racing, the hundreds dumped or killed cos they didnt run fast enough and the ones who have acid poured over their ears to remove their tatoos so that trainers/owners can not be traced!
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE Forum Team
  • mandy2901 wrote: »
    Tell that to the greyhounds that break their necks racing, the hundreds dumped or killed cos they didnt run fast enough and the ones who have acid poured over their ears to remove their tatoos so that trainers/owners can not be traced!

Stop being a drama queen,.

Btw thanks OP
    £80 in boots vouchers from pigsback.com - Balance: 820pp
    £15 in paypal from Lightspeed + £30 Halfords Vouchers
    £36.20 earned from onepoll so far
    £40 Tesco Vouchers - Valued Opinions
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    mandy2901 wrote: »

And ban football because of a small minority of thugs. Ban cars because some drivers exceed the speed limit.

stupid_idiots_banner.174192623_std.jpg
  • Please can anyone advise what this meal deal comprises of ?

Thought of taking the missus as a night out to PB, but don't know if this meal will be enough for dinner ?

Can recommend the restaurant for dining, and have taken the missus to PB for a three course meal and also some ex-colleagues, so know the standard is good.

Just thought it would be a break out from the three kids, something we try to do at least once a month, despite the credit crunch.
  • My local track often has free nights - usually a Wednesday and Friday and you get free entry, 1 free drink & free pie & peas for as many people as you wish - great night especially if there's a group of you. All I do is email them and ask if they have any free nights coming up.
  • Bigger if your meaning Peterborough im retty sure is scampi and chips
    Put i this way its a something and chips meal
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • Ok, I get the gist of the offer. PB in my earlier post meaning Perry Barr.

Just got to keep the missus from getting too excited, as she is having her hair done prior to it. Although this hair appointment was made prior to me suggesting this night out, as yet to reveal where I am taking her.
  • stebiz
    stebiz Posts: 6,590
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Ok, I get the gist of the offer. PB in my earlier post meaning Perry Barr.

Just got to keep the missus from getting too excited, as she is having her hair done prior to it. Although this hair appointment was made prior to me suggesting this night out, as yet to reveal where I am taking her.

Don't forget to give her £2 spending money:D Seriously if you hven't done it before go and grab yourselves a few free bets on the gambling forum. There are loads of them.

Stebiz
  • Free Bets - I am assuming you are not indicating there are free Tote Bets available to use at PB ?

If you are on about the account free bets, I am afraid I have drained all the offers of any note.

The missus and I have been to both Cov, HG and PB on occasions.

I have even jointed owned three racing greyhounds, with friends. Taking one of them open racing on a number of occasions.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure