Anyone tried the LadyCare Lifetime device?

Comments

• Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    I know this is an old thread but for anyone still interested, I purchased one of these from a local Lloyds Pharmacy 11 days ago, I suffer from really bad Hot Flushes, Burning more like & go bright red all over and end up sweating a lot and some times feel quite sick, my hot flushes were 24/7 and have been for a long time.
    I am quite sceptical about these sort of things but thought okay give it a go it's just under £20.
    Well within an hour or so of wearing it I noticed I wasn't having my normal Hot flushes, I would feel one coming on & then think oh what happened to it, same for night time ones, I don't even notice them. I used to have a soaked bed at times, woke a lot and the bed was constantly hot, now if and when I have them they go quite un-noticed, I some times wake to find my quilt tossed to one side but I haven't been aware of it, I am now sleeping really well for the first time in ages.
    Even a work colleague commented the other day that she hadn’t seen me go ‘red’ for a while.
    My husband said why don't you remove it for a while to see what happens, I said no thanks I'll leave it where it is for now thank you very much.

Does it work on everyone who knows; the instructions say it could take 3 months to work, well if it has worked this quick on me maybe some of the other menopause symptoms may change as well who knows fingers crossed. Beats having to take HRT which I was trying to avoid.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • LilacLillie
    LilacLillie Posts: 2,930
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I can't take HRT due to a genetic blood disorder, so an wondering if this would work for me?
    Will order one when I get back from hols next week from Boots.
    In the meantime if anyone else has had results I'd like to hear about them please.
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    I can't take HRT due to a genetic blood disorder, so an wondering if this would work for me?
    Will order one when I get back from hols next week from Boots.
    In the meantime if anyone else has had results I'd like to hear about them please.
    LL

:wave:Hi, have a look at the Testimonials on the site.
    Go to Male & Female Products, Ladycare, Testimonials (for some reason that link changes when I post this message to the one below which is the main site). You can also find your nearest stockist.
    http://www.magno-pulse.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=28 :smiley:
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • hollyp_3
    hollyp_3 Posts: 12 Forumite
    I have been having hot flushes for 3 years. I have had temporary respite by using sage drops and acupuncture but for the last 18 months I have been having a hot flush every hour, 24-7 lasting for 10 minutes.
    I heard about ladycare yesterday and immediately went to Boots and bought one.
    I fitted it at 4.15 yesterday and haven't had a single one since. I can't believe it. I slept for 6 hours without waking up and feel fantastic:T :j
  • melbury
    melbury Posts: 13,250
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    hollyp wrote: »
    I have been having hot flushes for 3 years. I have had temporary respite by using sage drops and acupuncture but for the last 18 months I have been having a hot flush every hour, 24-7 lasting for 10 minutes.
    I heard about ladycare yesterday and immediately went to Boots and bought one.
    I fitted it at 4.15 yesterday and haven't had a single one since. I can't believe it. I slept for 6 hours without waking up and feel fantastic:T :j

That sounds great, I am seriously thinking about trying it. May I ask, what exactly do you do with it?
    Stopped smoking 27/12/2007, but could start again at any time :eek:

• Saint_Chris
    Saint_Chris Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    well i bought one today from boots so fingers crossed
  • Saint_Chris
    which way do you wear it

thanks
  • skypie123_2
    skypie123_2 Posts: 825 Forumite
    You put the small round magnet on the outside of your knickers and the triangle shaped one facing inwards 4 inches down from your belly button.
    Does anyone know what the difference is between the MN8 magnet and the Lady Care one?
    xx
    I have realised I will never play the Dane! :(

Where are my medals? Everyone else on here has medals!! :p
  • Saint_Chris
    well i've had it on now 24 hours and i've still got the sweats.

I hope that this really works.
  • hollyp_3
    hollyp_3 Posts: 12 Forumite
    I have now been using it for 2 weeks and 2 days and not a single flush!
    Hollyp
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport