Anyone tried the LadyCare Lifetime device?

Senn this advertized in the weekend press. it appears to be a magnetic device to help control menopause symptoms/ I am on HRT and would like to stop it but cant cope with the flushes and insomnia. its advertized for £19.99, which seems reasonable as it is about the same as a years spply of HRT, BUT---- does it work?
:smileyhea A SMILE COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Comments

• is itb like the blue magnet they do for periods? if it is i have one and it's very good.
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    skyrocket wrote: »
    is itb like the blue magnet they do for periods?

If it is this one then my friend has been using one for a couple of months now and wouldn't be without it. However the same friend also told me about taking YMEA capsules and I think they are great but not as moneysaving as the magnet. YMEA costs about £12 for a month's supply as I take 2 per day and the magnet is £19.95 + £3 P&P.
  • Katykat
    Katykat Posts: 1,743
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks girls. Its sounding favourable up to now. The HRT does work, and I've only been on it for 6 months have about 18 months safe use left yet, but I'd rather try something non medicated. Does anyone know if this magnet devise has any adverse effects?
  • none that i found so far although i did worry about setting alarms off going into shops :rotfl:
    you can get it much cheaper than 19.99, look on ebay, and i know avon have one too
  • Katykat
    Forumite
    Skyrocket, I cant find anything on Avon, and Ebay doesn't have anything at present. Do you know the link to Avon?

Sa'll right, I've found it- Ta
  • Katykat
    Forumite
    Dont know exactly how it works but I have done some research, here's the results
    http://www.magno-pulse.com/Effect_of_the_Static_Magnetic_Device_Ladycare.php
    All I can do is try it, and see. Sometimes we just dont know how things work, I dont know how paracetamol works and I'm a nurse. I know the basics, but hey, I think I'll give it a go. I'll let you know if it does.
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I have been diagnosed with arthritis and immediately went out and bought a magnetic bracelet. I found immediate pain relief, literally within 24 hours so am totally in favour of magnetic devices for pain relief.
  • anyone know if i can buy this in ireland
  • You can get it off the internet or some boots stores stock them.

Here are the links. Both are same company from Bristol

http://www.ladycare-uk.com/?_$ja=kw:Ladycare|cgn:LadyCare+brand+-+main+terms|cgid:865759878|tsid:4430|cn:Magnopulse+-+brand+-+ladycare|cid:21886758|lid:5349656448|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:2823861888

http://www.magno-pulse.com/product_info.php?products_id=28

I have had my ladycare for 18 months and would never go without it. Within 1 week my flushes stopped.........I could not believe it. I even know if I havent put it on because I have quiet flushes so it does work. Seious it has made my life normal again
    Chris
  • LadyCare is available to buy in Ireland, I purchased one for my wife from a company called Wholefoods Wholesale tel: 016262315...Its fantastic and I am now the best Husband in the World:rolleyes: . Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure