Free Unlock codes for Nokia Phones 2

Comments

• samal
    samal Posts: 135
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi, I have just obtained the Nokia 6030 from O2, unfortunetly it is locked to O2, can I have help please. How do you unlock instructions and code please
    Provider: O2
    Model: Nokia 6030
    IMEI:357597004658369
    Many thanks
  • drahcir wrote:
    ok then how about this
    #pw+356 696 377 456 316+7#

:( Still no luck
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,287
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    honey28 wrote:
    Hi
    Would it be possible to get an unlock code for nokia 6230, nbr is 356238003021421, locked to Orange
    thanks in advance ;)

#pw+93 62 02 65 34 44 41 3+1#

:)
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Browntoa
    Ambassador
    samal wrote:
    Hi, I have just obtained the Nokia 6030 from O2, unfortunetly it is locked to O2, can I have help please. How do you unlock instructions and code please
    Provider: O2
    Model: Nokia 6030
    IMEI:357597004658369
    Many thanks

put another networks sim card in the phone and enter the code when asked for a restriction code

#pw+322066241040726+7#
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Browntoa
    Ambassador
    :( Still no luck

have you trid the first code

#pw+35 79 26 37 74 56 31 6+7#

with another networks sim card in the phone ??

enter the code when it asks for a restriction code
  • Need a code for a Nokia 6030 on o2, IMEI is 35759 70022 21889. TIA.
    2p off is still 2p off!
  • Browntoa
    Ambassador
    #pw+22 75 85 74 35 05 54 0+7#

as before, another Networks sim card in the phone ;)
  • Browntoa wrote:
    have you trid the first code

#pw+35 79 26 37 74 56 31 6+7#

with another networks sim card in the phone ??

enter the code when it asks for a restriction code
    Yep, that's what I did and still no luck. I've tried it with an orange and a virgin sim and it still isn't accepting either. Bloody thing! lol
  • Browntoa
    Ambassador
    Hiya guys,

I've just got my 6101 from the o2 student site with a lovely dab radio, but don't want to actually use the phone on o2, so hopefully someone on here can give me a hand.

The IMEI code is 356630009527908 and it is the rm-76 type (no idea if this makes a difference!)

Also, could someone explain if you need a different sim card in to make the code work or whether you just type it in when there's no sim in it like i did with my old nokia.

Thanks

try

#pw+48 89 67 40 25 46 45 0+1#
  • samal
    samal Posts: 135
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Browntoa, success, thanks very much
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts