'We’ve hit the big 3,000,000!' blog discussion

2»

Comments

• mattytun
    mattytun Posts: 13,920
    Rampant Recycler Xmas Saver! Savvy Shopper! Energy Saving Champion
    Forumite
    Congratulations martin on this achievement its the best thing i ever did was sign upto this site there is so much more i no now about money matters that i did not no in the past and im better off now for it & i always reccomend this site to people :D:beer:

congratulationclrchnge.gif
    Can't sleep, quit counting sheep and talk directly to the shepherd :cool:
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Money Saving Expert
    Thanks for all the thanks folks. We'd never be there without our core of loyal moneysavers.

And ember as for your socks - i think last weeks were better - sorry :(
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Blooming heck!:cool:

If that was a paper round, imagine the Christmas tips you could earn.:D

Well done to everyone at MSE Towers.:T

Kind Regards

Nile (ex paper delivery person;) )
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • the email is always a great read
  • glodh1973
    glodh1973 Posts: 1,225 Forumite
    :Twell i am addicted too this site and i recomend it too everyone. my friends and family take the mickey as im learning a few things new everyday off it but at end of daythey are the ones missing out not me:T

keep it up MARTIN you are doing brilliantly and helping millions of people :T
  • maytaurus
    maytaurus Posts: 2,115 Forumite
    Congratulations20.gifcongratchampswing.gif
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane[FONT=&quot] —[FONT=&quot] Marcus Aurelius[/FONT][/FONT]
  • Airwolf1
    Airwolf1 Posts: 1,266
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Good stuff here, hopefully helping out a lot of people with the info provided in the email.
    My suggestion and/or advice is my own and it is up to you if you follow it, please check the advice given before acting on it.
  • moggylover
    moggylover Posts: 13,324 Forumite
    Well done Martin! I always recommend the site to friends, and am addicted to the forums:o . Actually, started reading and posting on them as a way of stopping OCD cleaning binges (suggestion from therapist that when I started to feel that upset I should distract myself on-line) and it has helped greatly with that: now I just need weening off MSE:o

Anyone know where I can get rehab cheaply?:D
    "there are some persons in this World who, unable to give better proof of being wise, take a strange delight in showing what they think they have sagaciously read in mankind by uncharitable suspicions of them"
    (Herman Melville)
  • MSE_Martin wrote: »
    Thanks for all the thanks folks. We'd never be there without our core of loyal moneysavers.

And ember as for your socks - i think last weeks were better - sorry :(

I change my socks more than once a week. I'm lazy but not that lazy.:rotfl:
    I'm stalking you back....found you on Facebook thanks to some fellow MSE compers. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure