Christmas Trees on a budget - please post your xmas tree finds here

Options
KK9000
KK9000 Posts: 257 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
edited 3 December 2013 at 6:57PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Tesco 6ft Highland Fir Christmas Tree - OUT OF STOCK

With a traditional look and shape, this 6ft Highland fir tree helps you create a magical atmosphere for celebrating the festive season.

Catalogue Number: 491-9059

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-6ft-highland-fir-christmas-tree-15-tesco-1680934

Round-up from this discussion so far:

Half-price trees at Argos
Offers online at Tesco
Half-price artificial trees at Homebase
£20 voucher when you buy a tree for £25 at Ikea

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Hi - I have watched this site for ages now, and had loads of great deals from it, so am sharing one that I have found (from another site)
    Cheap Argos xmas trees :j:j:j:j

only £15!!!

its on the website north east bargains (all one word) co uk and its in the clearance section (last item)

Mine worked and have seen them on ebay too and the feedback indicates that they work!

Bargain!!

Jxx
  • Birdy12
    Birdy12 Posts: 589 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 October 2013 at 12:22PM
    Options
    I've just bought the Highland Fir Christmas tree from Tesco, our current (shabby) one's about 12/13 years old now!

Thought the £15 price tag was a bargain. Many thanks to Hotukdeals for the heads up on this.

Birdy
    It's wouldn't have not wouldn't of, shouldn't have not shouldn't of and couldn't have not couldn't of. Geddit?
  • wortblossom
    Options
    are they worth buying?
  • Birdy12
    Birdy12 Posts: 589 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 15 October 2013 at 6:31PM
    Options
    Do you mean from a 'quality' point of view? I can't remember if the Tesco one had any reviews, might be worth checking.

Birdy
    It's wouldn't have not wouldn't of, shouldn't have not shouldn't of and couldn't have not couldn't of. Geddit?
  • psstoverere
    Options
    Hi - I have watched this site for ages now, and had loads of great deals from it, so am sharing one that I have found (from another site)
    Cheap Argos xmas trees :j:j:j:j

only £15!!!

its on the website north east bargains (all one word) co uk and its in the clearance section (last item)

Mine worked and have seen them on ebay too and the feedback indicates that they work!

Bargain!!

Jxx

http://www.northeastbargains.co.uk/electrics/xmas-tree-unchecked-argos-returns-6ft-fibre-optic.html
  • mamabuddah
    Options
    These are Argos Customer returns. NOT TESTED. We dont know what (if anything) may be wrong with them. If for whatever reason they dont work - its still a 6ft tree delivered for £15. We have had lots of customer feedback where they are delighted with a fully working tree.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • lucys_mum
    lucys_mum Posts: 417 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-6ft-highland-fir-christmas-tree/491-9059.prd?skuId=491-9059&pageLevel=&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

I'm not above putting some effort into Xmas but have a look at the link............... it's ikea with a christmas hat on :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • kendall17
    Options
    Anyone wanting an Argos/Homebase one in West Yorkshire, try The New Outlet At Brotherton. Picked our pre-lit one up for £6 last year and they currently have 50% off everything in store.

It is all seconds but all is tested and working, just probably the box is damaged.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    For anyone wanting a real tree.

Ikea are doing the offer again this year i.e. buy a tree for £25 and get a £20 voucher to spend in store.

They are the non-drop ones. We got one last year, it was lovely and lasted for ages.
  • psstoverere
    Options
    :eek:
    lucys_mum wrote: »
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-6ft-highland-fir-christmas-tree/491-9059.prd?skuId=491-9059&pageLevel=&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

I'm not above putting some effort into Xmas but have a look at the link............... it's ikea with a christmas hat on :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport