Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,090 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks for the new thread, I need to try harder on Swagbucks this month, definitely! I only made about £10 or so last month. Not to be sniffed at but more would be better!
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Met todays target ,so thats a start towards my challenge
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • psychic_teabag
    psychic_teabag Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    R1 has an offer for "Tales of Laputa" - didn't know what was going on in this one either, but must have made it to level 1 since I got my 9SB.
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I just wondered, how much do those of you with full time jobs manage to earn off Swagbucks monthly? Do you thinking dedicating an hour or 2 maximum a night would be enough to get me £25 a month?

I think that if you are lucky enough to get a survey everyday you could easily make £25 per month. If you hit the target every day I think that usually works out around £25 voucher. Without a survey it would be pretty hard to hit target within a couple of hours, unless of course you do some of the offers.
  • System
    R1 has an offer for "Tales of Laputa" - didn't know what was going on in this one either, but must have made it to level 1 since I got my 9SB.

This offer is worth about 140 neocoins to anyone who is interested in doing it there instead.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    There's a very glitchy daily survey on golf. It kept timing out and I had to click on the browser's back arrow 4 or 5 times to get me back into it. It did eventually credit after a good 35 minutes, but at the end it says it wants to contact you again to undertake further market research and asks for your name and phone number. I put 'not applicable' for my name and used an old mobile phone number, because for 70sb there's no way that I want some market research company phoning me to ask even more questions. If they want to do that then they should pay appropriately
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse wrote: »
    There's a very glitchy daily survey on golf. It kept timing out and I had to click on the browser's back arrow 4 or 5 times to get me back into it. It did eventually credit after a good 35 minutes, but at the end it says it wants to contact you again to undertake further market research and asks for your name and phone number. I put 'not applicable' for my name and used an old mobile phone number, because for 70sb there's no way that I want some market research company phoning me to ask even more questions. If they want to do that then they should pay appropriately

Bummer that it glitched for you... I did that survey on Neobux, but it didn't glitch at all... took 10 minutes. I gave my details at the end because it said something about being further "incentivised", which I took to mean they'll pay for any further info given.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • System
    7SB for searching for Swagbucks MSE first birthday - hooray!

70SB daily survey on golf (didn't glitch for me and put a number ... ;))

48SB PL Survey

Daily Poll 1SB NOSO 2SB

Puts me on 128/90 - great start to my month!

Might do some SBTV later (I don't do it often as I worry that I will get randomly banned like others seem to?). Is there anyone that uses SBTV regularly for a decent amount and hasn't had a problem?
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    with the Trusted Survey: Daily Survey i know it's once per day but does anyone know if thats the day shownthe fron page graphic where it shows tue 30th or is it per day as in UK time 24 hours.

ie. if at 2pm the graphic shows yesterdays date can you then do one after 4pm showing todays date or do you have to wait 24 hours?
  • System
    I believe it is once per Swagbucks day. Say from 7am - 659am UK time the following day. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

So its not the date on the graphic or the UK time as Swagbucks are running on a different time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure