Tesco Clubcard/Vouchers/Points/Deals - Post All Questions Here [merged]

Comments

• no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Miroslav:

The 'double points' do not go on straight away, but as long as the receipt lists the dble pts coupon that's fine the points will go on straight away.
    You said the receipt said '56' that probably reflects the total before the value coupons were taken off. Therefore they'll be another 56 points added.
    If your compare the previously total on the receipt with the total on the next receipt it should show the added difference - or look on MCA in a day or two.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Miroslav
    Miroslav Posts: 6,193 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks no1catman.

Before coupons was 54.13 and then 52.93 after a multibuy offer as well, plus I notice 4 bags re-use, so that would be 56.

I didn't know the double points didn't go on straight away, so even better, another 56 in the future.

Thanks.
  • Hi there, does anyone know what the next cut off date is for vouchers to be issued? I am 29 points away from having £10 to convert to London Zoo tokens and I have a coupon for 40 extra points if I buy a sandwich so I was hoping I'd be able to use that and get £40 off the zoo instead of just £20!
  • Never mind I've found out! May :-( so even if I do use my coupon to top up to the next level, am I right in thinking that I won't be able to use those points to make my £7 up to £10 to order tokens that I want to use on April 12th?
  • Hi, quick question. I'm thinking about using my vouchers for virgin points. My brother and I share the same initials. Is there any way I could use his points to add to my points?
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Miroslav:

£52.93 - double points = another 52 points - it won't double your green points.

pretty_things4:

Next vouchers come out in May, you can't spend your points only your vouchers.

moneysaving_madman:

No, you may share the same surname & initials, but it's the Clubcard that counts.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard

• Hotel Sagitario, Cala Blanca,Menorca

Cost when booked directly throughCosmos website : £1106.58
    Price when booked throughClubcard website : £1230.58
    Saving ( when contributing £60 ofClubcard vouchers ) : £180.00
    Cost using Clubcard vouchers :£1050.58

Actual saving when using £60 of Clubcard vouchers : £56.00
  • Roger1
    Roger1 Posts: 1,603 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    [No need to shout!]

You have the choice: book or don't book and find another use for your vouchers. :)
  • holidaysforme
    holidaysforme Posts: 1,786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hi guys.

Just having a read through this thread. I posted a question on the holiday board, but actually, looking at the discussion on here, i may get more of a response.

I'm thinking of using my vouchers against a Thomson al fresco holiday.
    Will have the maximum of 165 in tokens to use against a Week in may or october '14, after the next mailing.
    Have used for siblu before, but want to go to spain or italy this time.
    Anyone got any experiences of doing this, and what is the earliest i could book for next may? Any input appreciated.
    Thanks
  • sarabi
    sarabi Posts: 7 Forumite
    Does anyone know if you can transfer points to someone else? We need to borrow some vouchers off BF's parents for use asap and we need to reimburse them somehow
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure