When is the Best Time To Book a Holiday ?

I have found the holiday i want ?

Direct holidays seem to be £300-£500 cheaper than anyone elsa.

The holiday is going to mexico, Using My Travel Flights.

With My Travel they want £500 extra.

This Holiday isnt till July 2008, Now do i book it at the price i have found, whats the chances that this holiday will go down in price.

There are 2 adults and 1 child travelling with NO FREE CHILD place, but i rarley see free Kids places on long haul flights.

So do i book or do i wait, i just dont know what to do ?
:ASexy_fufu:A

Comments

• Hi

Personally I always prefer to book in advance, as much as possible. Thats just because I like to be organised. WE have just booked our holiday for end Sep 2008. It gives us plenty of time to pay it off, and we are not very good at saving. I know we'd dip into the money pot of something else cropped up in the meantime.

I think if you have managed to find it at such a great discounted price I'd go for it, book it now.

We travelled with Direct Holidays last year and had no problems.

Good luck!
    Fight for clean hospitals, C-DIFF takes lives :cry:

Baby number 2 due 27th March 2009!:j
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    I work in the travel industry and my general experience is that nowadays you almost always get a better deal booking on the early booking offers than booking late-especially if during school holidays. There might be a late offer to something similar but it may not be exactly what you want so if you've set your heart on a particular resort or are locked into dates from work you are more likely to end up compromising.
    I agree with blooming freezing-it sounds like you've found a great deal so grab it-and KNOW what you have to budget for ......and don't forget you can pay early in bits and pieces if you want so diverting the temptation to spend the money on something else.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family