Comments

• Hi sue
    Plz plz plz cud u post an update

Thanks ; )

Sucret_Sue wrote: »
    Fri Oct 28th

11st 10lbs (-1)

So by Sucret Slim's claims I am already playing 2lb catch up

I can see a nasty refund arguement in 10 days time.
    I didn't eat badly either yesterday, although there is no advice on eating and exercise. Apparently you can eat as you wish.
    I had:
    normal fruit yoghurt, soup and bread and butter, 125g rice pudding, apple, small portion of chili cc with rice and copious amounts of water to flush the sweetness out.
    I also had an annoying fuzzy head all day!
    No head ache this morning so lets see how it goes.
    Echinacea and rasberry tea awaits with the sweetness of Sucret slim!
  • Skibeaky
    Skibeaky Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 13 November 2011 at 8:03PM
    Hi,
    Like Sucret Sue, against my better judgement I also decided to give them a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained (or lost, in this case).
    My invoice shows a customer number and a return address, which is reassuring having read chocky's comments.

They do make your drinks very sweet and the little brown balls are easy to take.
    I had no problems with headaches or light headedness, nor was I tired.
    They DID seem to suppress my appetite somewhat, but my problem is constant nibbling rather than eating too much.

But sad to say I completed the 10 day course with no weight loss. in fact I lost more weight during a stressful week at work. :(

Have just written off for my refund - will keep you posted!

PS Look into HYPOXI if you want to lose weight - pricey, but better than liposuction and it worked for me until I was laid up with too many nibbling opportunities!
  • Artymesia
    Artymesia Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 18 January 2012 at 3:24PM
    Congratulations and Thank you to Sue for not minding being embarassed and preventing others from wasting money on what appears to be a scam ! These are the sort of quasi medical treatments that should be banned and fined not well known ancient herbal remedies that the EC has ruled.
  • Just read your post... did it work? I'd be very interested to know..
    Regards
  • Skibeaky wrote: »
    Hi,
    Like Sucret Sue, against my better judgement I also decided to give them a go. Nothing ventured, nothing gained (or lost, in this case).
    My invoice shows a customer number and a return address, which is reassuring having read chocky's comments.

They do make your drinks very sweet and the little brown balls are easy to take.
    I had no problems with headaches or light headedness, nor was I tired.
    They DID seem to suppress my appetite somewhat, but my problem is constant nibbling rather than eating too much.

But sad to say I completed the 10 day course with no weight loss. in fact I lost more weight during a stressful week at work. :(

Have just written off for my refund - will keep you posted!

Me again - yes I did get a refund but BE WARNED - they ask you to return EVERYTHING (obviously in the fond hope that you used the free gift and threw out the envelope & leaflets - luckily I did keep them) and suggest you use secure postage so you do need to pay for that bit. Still, a couple of quid on postage to get £45 refund is not too dusty...
    I would much have preferred the product to work though!
  • Thank you one and all for using this forum, cos it stopped me from sending off for this deal. As the saying goes if it look's too good to be true then it probably is :T
  • Just found your forum and thiught it wothwhile to advise that it has arrived in Australia. Being suspicious when my wife asked if I thought it real I googled it and came up with your forum. Thanks we will not be sucked in
  • Hi everyone, I was seriously going to send away for this product tomorrow but thanks one and all for all the post and making it easy to find this forum. I won't be sucked in now. CHEERS!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure