halifax

i have just checked online and i have still not had the £5 reward credited to my account anyone else had the same trouble this month?

Comments

• GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi

Same here. The £5.00 will be credited in a day or two.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• CG19a
    CG19a Posts: 765 Forumite
    Today is still the first working day of the month. It will show tomorrow with today's date against it.
  • opinions4u
    opinions4u Posts: 19,411 Forumite
    Every effing month!
  • JuicyJesus
    JuicyJesus Posts: 3,830 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    opinions4u wrote: »
    Every effing month!

Almost as bad as the weekly "NatWest have taken my Direct Debit on a Saturday can they do this bank scam" threads.
    urs sinserly,
    ~~joosy jeezus~~
  • Gromitt
    Gromitt Posts: 5,063 Forumite
    CG19a wrote: »
    Today is still the first working day of the month. It will show tomorrow with today's date against it.

Next month we should just say "Didn't you read the news? The reward is now only paid to those who have at least 5K in their current account." and see what happens.
  • dr_adidas01
    dr_adidas01 Posts: 2,136 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Now now people play nicely the OP may have only opened the account over a month ago and may not be aware when the £5 reward is payed each month.

Were bound to get a few MSE forum members posting this question, after all were the ones that are recommending this account just for the purpose of getting the £5 monthly reward.
    Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • Hooloovoo
    Hooloovoo Posts: 1,281 Forumite
    PAID

(filler)
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I noticed with the £100 reward you had to transfer all DDs and salary to The Halifax. Is this also true of the £5 reward account now that the £100 isn't available or can you just open it as a second current account an transfer £1000 a month over?
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
  • dr_adidas01
    dr_adidas01 Posts: 2,136 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    StevieJ wrote: »
    I noticed with the £100 reward you had to transfer all DDs and salary to The Halifax. Is this also true of the £5 reward account now that the £100 isn't available or can you just open it as a second current account an transfer £1000 a month over?

If you already have a bank account with Halifax, you can open a rewards account too.

I have one and I just transfer money from my main Halifax account to my rewards account and back again just to get the £5 reward.
    Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • StevieJ
    StevieJ Posts: 20,174 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    If you already have a bank account with Halifax, you can open a rewards account too.

I have one and I just transfer money from my main Halifax account to my rewards account and back again just to get the £5 reward.

What if you haven't? well I have ISAs and now a credit card but no current account.
    'Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers visible or invisible giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the worlds wealthiest and most prosperous people' Margaret Thatcher
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure