Crosse & Blackwell baked beans

2»

Comments

• Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,789
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Branston beans for me even thou the tins have got smaller i have to say i have not paid more then £1 for 4 tins, I always but them in bulk when on offer (buy one 4 pack get 2 free in tescos and 4 tin pack for £1 in Lidl) have about 30 tins right now lol.
    Jan Wins: .
  • Branston all the way for us! Heinz don't seem to taste the same any more!
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    web_ferret wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. Premierfoods haven't responded to my email.

I've been on the Iceland website and in contact us under the dropdown box there is no option for a complaint! What a great way to reduce the number of complaints!

https://www.iceland.co.uk/contact-us/

Anyway submitted my comments about Icelands beans via the Product option and submitted a link back to here

I'll post Icelands response if I get one.

id contact princes,
  • After 48 hours no response from Iceland.
    But
    Letter from Princes today with goodwill 2 x £5 voucher for Princes :money:
    We are keen to ensure that every product within the range, whether it is a standard or value pack delivers the great taste that you expect from Crosse and Blackwell
    Crosse and Blackwell Special Recipe Beans 4 pack for £1 is a different recipe from the Crosse and Blackwell Beans 3 pack for £1, The Special Recipe is stated on the label
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    web_ferret wrote: »
    After 48 hours no response from Iceland.
    But
    Letter from Princes today with goodwill 2 x £5 voucher for Princes :money:

Nice, princes were quite good when an ex colleague found an item that wasnt fish in a can of tuna so he informed princes and got some vouchers(think same as the amount you got) and bought some juice and more tuna
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    quintwins wrote: »
    i havent had crosse and blackwell beans for awhile but last time i had them they were fine abit watery granted but not too bad, since then i've bene well stocked with branstons but i'm running out and we only have a tesco so there rarely on offer, i'm wondering if i should buy the ones on amazon now that are around 33p a tin, if the c&b ones are so bad now

EDIT after i posted that i checked tesco and they have 3 for £1 however amazon ones are still cheaper by 1p if your have room for 24 tins of beans

Branston all the way for me too.

Quintwins - Branston packs of 4 are quite often on offer in Tesco on B1G2F (packs of 4, so 12 tins of beans in total) They were on this offer end aug / beg of Sept and a few weeks back as well.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family