I wanna voucher for Deep Sea World North Queensferry, Scotland

Hi,

Taking the kids on Sunday and was hoping someone might know of anything.

Also would be interested if they do a discount for children with special needs.

Thanks.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Comments

• Trixxie
    Trixxie Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    suggest you telephone them re special needs considerations, you might get discount as a carer:

http://www.deepseaworld.com/planning_your_visit/how_to_find_us.asp?css=1

i'll have a quick hunt around for source of vouchers ...

Trixxie
  • Trixxie wrote: »
    suggest you telephone them re special needs considerations, you might get discount as a carer:

http://www.deepseaworld.com/planning_your_visit/how_to_find_us.asp?css=1

i'll have a quick hunt around for source of vouchers ...

Trixxie

I'll do that, thanks very much.
  • Trixxie
    Trixxie Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    well, Bean, haven't got terrific success; there is this thread on Scotland board:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=65495

there's a map of Edinburgh for visitors you can collect at local tourist office which has discount vouchers for attractions on the back. there used to be a tourist centre pretty near south queensferry; and if you coming down the m90 there is one just at the Kinross services junction 6.

sorry can do no more - i know from experience how expensive it is. sad that tesco clubcard deals don't include deep sea world.

have fun anyway all of you.

Trixxie
  • i live near here and go alot to the deep sea world, they dont do vouchers really. if you work for the nhs, there is a service where you could get free tickets, but you go through your works human resources for this, if you go quite alot they do do family yearly tickets so could work out as a saving. also do discounts for a family ticket. they do have backstage tours that i dont think many people know about. all you have to do is as soon as you arrive ask for a place on the backstage tour. if you have children with special needs, they'll love this, as my little boy does. other than these suggestions, it is quite an expensive day out and we tend not to spend more than two hours there, i often wait until they have an exhibition on and go as theres more to see and do then
    my boots and tesco addictions are costing me a fortune
    :rolleyes: :j :rolleyes:
    am tackling my debt cant bury head in sand any longer:confused:
    april 08 : £1600
    may 08 : £1243
  • Trixxie wrote: »
    well, Bean, haven't got terrific success; there is this thread on Scotland board:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=65495

there's a map of Edinburgh for visitors you can collect at local tourist office which has discount vouchers for attractions on the back. there used to be a tourist centre pretty near south queensferry; and if you coming down the m90 there is one just at the Kinross services junction 6.

sorry can do no more - i know from experience how expensive it is. sad that tesco clubcard deals don't include deep sea world.

have fun anyway all of you.

Trixxie

Thanks for your help anyway. We are coming across the bridge so Kinross is a bit out of the way, but I'll look out for the vouchers next time I am passing a tourist office.
  • thinkginge wrote: »
    i live near here and go alot to the deep sea world, they dont do vouchers really. if you work for the nhs, there is a service where you could get free tickets, but you go through your works human resources for this, if you go quite alot they do do family yearly tickets so could work out as a saving. also do discounts for a family ticket. they do have backstage tours that i dont think many people know about. all you have to do is as soon as you arrive ask for a place on the backstage tour. if you have children with special needs, they'll love this, as my little boy does. other than these suggestions, it is quite an expensive day out and we tend not to spend more than two hours there, i often wait until they have an exhibition on and go as theres more to see and do then

Thanks for that. I especially like the idea of the backstage tour and will be sure to ask about that when we get there.

Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family