MSE Photo tool discussion

MSE_Jenny
MSE_Jenny Posts: 1,312
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
MSE Staff
edited 4 September 2012 at 7:39PM in Shop but don't drop
articlealert2_banner.gif

Our new Photo Discount Finder tool finds you the cheapest photo prints, including freebies for new customers and deals that use discount codes. Just select your criteria and hit 'search'.

It would be great to hear your feedback on the results it gives and any other suggestions you have to improve it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi, great idea, under paper selection could we have an 'either' selection as well as gloss or matte? Also longer term, it would be useful to have a photo-book comparison as well.
    Some days you're the statue, some days you're the pigeon.
  • Hi, great idea, under paper selection could we have an 'either' selection as well as gloss or matte? Also longer term, it would be useful to have a photo-book comparison as well.
    Photo canvasses too perhaps. Great tool MSE.
  • Great! think it is a marvellous idea.
  • jeglet
    jeglet Posts: 103
    Forumite
    I agree; this is a great idea. Would also add value by linking to an independent review site, or have an ability for MSE community to add their own reviews; so you have both price and quality feedback?
  • gethro
    gethro Posts: 934
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Very usefull , as Natasha_H asks ,photo canvas would be handy as well .
  • Very useful! I'd like to see a photobook and canvas section as well, though I think comparing books might be too complicated.
  • One thing I've noticed, on smaller orders a company you haven't included, https://www.snapmad.com can often work out cheaper, as they don't charge for delivery. However for larger orders it's spot on.
  • sassi
    sassi Posts: 5,012
    Forumite
    very helpful - seems to work well - i have around 200 to print so using 4 of these can get it done cheaply - thank you!
    :heart2::heartpuls:heart2: I WOULD NOT CHANGE MY AUTISTIC DAUGHTER FOR THE WORLD
    ~ BUT I WOULD CHANGE THE WORLD FOR HER
    :heart2:
    :heartpuls:heart2:

:starmod: Bon Jovi ~ Always :starmod:
    :DHyde Park June 2011 - was AMAZING!! :D

• Hi,

Great tool, any way of including disposable cams? I think the results only cover digital uploads.

Cheers!:T
  • HSS_2
    HSS_2 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Re this week's newsletter- OFFER ON PHOTOBOOK/CEWE - big reduction on 'large landscape photobook, 90 pages- put in code MSEBOOK and it comes down from £70 to £19.99 delivered'

Please note that this code does not work like this.
    I have tried and it was rejected. When I emailed them they told me that this code MSEBOOK is only valid on large PORTRAIT books, not landscape, and will reduce the price to £47, not £19.99.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure